My First Android?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 331
  • Views Views 30,740
Today My Nexus-S and my wife's Nexus-One upgraded to Gingerbread 2.3.6.:001_wub:I really dont know what are the improvements.

yeah got it 2 days ago. it fixes some bugs with the voice search service. little else.

Ok. Thanks.I noticed the update notification and did it for my phone and the nexus one too.I may not spend any more money on a smart phone.( 1 to 2 years stick it with Nexus-s.I dont even use it to make calls.Just an internet and entertainment device)But a good 7" tablet may be (for travel-screen real estate bigger than 3.5"-4.5" available on the phones) Also can be carried in Jacket packet.:Read:No plans for a 10" tab.money better spent on a good notebook with a decent display card.

I am open for any phone, that has a decent screen, decent memory, battery life, processor, camera........If its specs are matching to those of SGS2, i can surely think about it, and of course the price! I surely dont want to go beyond the price i pay for SGS2.

Let me see around the net then!

----------

Thanks for the suggestion though! may be my purchase got automatically postponed coz of this? :D I am in desperate need of a phone, but i cant buy as i dont have a penny in my account!

You are not only one, I 'actually' need a new phone.But, I hardly get time to use my phone, I don't think it would be sane to get S III hate the feeling when you spend so much on a thing that you hardly use in your day to day life.

Exactly I already know of TWO persons, who have expensive mobiles, and they dont use any features.They just use it, either for SHOWOFF or to not to have inferiority complex (when compared to other's phones!)Overall they just use it for calling purpose and no other purpose!

I am open for any phone, that has a decent screen, decent memory, battery life, processor, camera........If its specs are matching to those of SGS2, i can surely think about it, and of course the price! I surely dont want to go beyond the price i pay for SGS2.

Let me see around the net then!

----------

Thanks for the suggestion though! may be my purchase got automatically postponed coz of this? :D I am in desperate need of a phone, but i cant buy as i dont have a penny in my account!

U want a phone like with good battery life
Its like U want a coconut tree in your yard to grow apples..
If you want phone like SG2 Its either features &/or asthetics or battery life, Show me one phone in market till date which contradicts this

Np... Anyway as I said if it is possible for you to w8 it would be better to go in for the nexus prime... As a owner of the nexus one I can safely say if a nexus cost 2-3K more than a smilar handset it would still be a better choice :)... Getting software updates as soon as they are launched is a boon :)...

----------

U want a phone like with good battery life
Its like U want a coconut tree in your yard to grow apples..
If you want phone like SG2 Its either features &/or asthetics or battery life, Show me one phone in market till date which contradicts this
iPhone 4 & on 4th Oct Iphone 5???

is there battery life sufficient ? By sufficient while talking I mean You have t charge it only once a day ( 24 Hours :thats my limit )

Actually as per online reviews, most Android phone last 1 day (some additional half day). This shud be sufficient at places where u have sufficient electric supply.In case you roam a lot, then it wud be advisable to have two batteries. (each acts as standby every alternate day)Other way is to upgrade your battery. Most batteries are 1200mAh or 1500mAh... you can try and find if u can get 1800mAh compatible with your mobile

Back