• Thread starter Thread starter moindear
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 5,712

moindear

Internet addict!
ISP
Airtel, ACT
I need to buy a two wheeler for my sister.Price should be below 60k. I already have Activa but she cant drive it, says its too heavy.I've been to a TVS Showroom and found Scooty Pep+ to be a better option, costs 50k including accessories and tax in Bangalore.What are the other options?How good is Scooty Pep+?Please advice!

You might give a try about Mahindra Rodeo..I'm not sure but heard that its mileage is about 55+

Maestro is for men........ Just saw ad in brunch magazine today :p:p

+1 on the access.I personally own Aviator (excellent ride quality) and Activa (used by the spouse). Activa is a heavy to use for women. Wife can't park the vehicle on the rear wheel stand.Another option that you could look for is the Hero Moto Corp's Pleasure.

dont go for activa or access.activa have very bad soccers, I mean u wont feel that there are soccers in this scooter after riding it. go for the scooter which has bike type shock absorbersaccess has very poor mileage only25-30 kmpl.I will suggest u honda aviator.also check Ray/vespa.vespa has recently reduced the prices but still it is 59990/- ex showroom.

Back