• Thread starter Thread starter benjamin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 19,688

benjamin

Regulars
ISP
Airtel 384k Unlimited
Today SCV added some channels like SS Music,Mega Tv,Jaya Plus,9x,9xm,CCTV9,Real Estate channel and Angle Tv:yahoo:.Hope they add more channels in the future

They will add more channels. My cable operator told me that they have added around 10 - 12 channels and they will add another 15 but dont know when. Hope they do it soon. :thumbsup:

i think they removed ss music after one dayi am getting all the other channels thoughbtw is ndtv image a pay or fta channel

Yes you are correct that they had removed ss music in 1 day itself. I dont think NDTV imagine is provided by SCV STB as in the channel list its not displayed.

Guys for the past 2 days i am facing some problem in channel offferings in SCV STB. The problem is there are some channels which were there in SCV STB now its showing that no signal the channels which show no signal in SCV STB are ABC Network, B4u Music, HBO and many more. Do you guys face the same problem. :confused:

Yes, this probleis for all.STAR Sports has no sound.Some channels are moved to Radio.Even, Isaiaruvi has been removed.When i contacted SCV office ,they said "they are doing some changes in the system and during that time we would face some problem".

Even i contacted my cable operator they told me the same. I hope they add few new FTA channels:confused:

hey,i am just paying for 15 pat channels but i am getting all channels (expect etv group) like zee premier , zee action , cnbc etc.is this only for me or for all the users of scv??

Guys this sunday my local cable operator came to my house for monthly collection and i complained to him that the telecast of cable channels in normal cable are very poor for that he told me that this porblem is with SCV. He added that this porblem is occuring due to some software failure in SCV where in all the pay channels are coming in to the cable. I could not understand what he said. I do have a SCV STB where in i pay for 11 pay channels to my surprise today morning when i was surfing through all the pay channels all the pay channels were coming in the STB except few channels. I was happy to see those channels. Any way till the time SCV come out of the problem lets us enjoy by seeing all the pay channels:yahoo:

i dint get u .are u getting extra pay channels on your Set top box.or u r getting pay channels in local cable.

Back