New Promotional BSNL Broadband Plan BBG SPEED COMBO ULD 1091 CS70 Plan - 8 Mbps till 60 Gb

It is bad line condition. Enjoy whatever you are getting. This is a promo plan anyway.

You mean, I cannot rectify my line by whatsoever?

I went to the exchange and they are forcing me to take back the plan! :mad: They are saying that their present infrastructure doesn't support 8 Mbps connection! They are saying that they will set my profile to 4Mbps. Right now my attenuation is 36 dB, and SNR is somewhere between 23-26 dB with 4 Mbps profile.

x81Tzdj.png

These are the present line stats after they shifted my line to another junction box. And they have informed me that they will change my wiring tomorrow. Should I stay at 8 Mbps profile or shift back to 4 Mbps profile with all values pretty same except SNR which increased to 27-29dB.

Your SNR and Attenuation value are great, mine it sucks and my ping is now 300 :D

This is such a great Plan , I really wish they implement it in Maharashtra and I would definately opt for this Plan !

60 GB @8 Mbps is just not good enough tbvh. At least 100-120 GB would be a good idea though.

Back