New Promotional BSNL Broadband Plan BBG SPEED COMBO ULD 1091 CS70 Plan - 8 Mbps till 60 Gb

Is there any other way to find SNR other than seeing in Router Status? Because today afternoon I connected my neighbour's router to my connection and checked SNR, but it came out as 20dB downstream and 28dB upstream. But when I plug in my Asus Modem its coming as 14dB, why is that so?
Try to move your modem away from any nearby electrical cables and power sockets, also make sure that the telephone cable does not come into contact with any power cable to reduce interference.

Try to move your modem away from any nearby electrical cables and power sockets, also make sure that the telephone cable does not come into contact with any power cable to reduce interference.
Thanks! It did really improved my SNR from 18 to 22.

And Till what time this Promotional Plan keeps running? I personally think, not more than a year because for this plan they dont have 2 year and 3 year FMC's and have only 1 year FMC! Clever BSNL :devil:

Last edited:
3.32 Mbps
Hi jason29, i recently opted for the 1091 plan like you did..went to the bsnl office and submitted the letter on 31st Oct ..they have changed the plan but like you said i get only 3.5 to 4.5 bandwidth speed with a 450 avg download speed...is this normal or should i have talk with my lineman ??
(DOWNLOAD speed in kilo bytes notation is 424.36 Kilo Bytes/sec).

What about down stream upstream rate in Line
Down Stream Rate 8192Kbps
Up Stream Rate 1023Kbps

this is my ULD 675 plans status

after lodging a complaint on pg portal my link speeds downlink has been set to 7999kbps
ulink is around 850kbps,
download speed is around 800kb/s feeling good.

Back