New Promotional BSNL Broadband Plan BBG SPEED COMBO ULD 1091 CS70 Plan - 8 Mbps till 60 Gb

I submitted a service request online for change of plan to CS70. How long will it take for BSNL to change the broadband plan.?
Any idea.

http://bangaloretelecom.com/contactus.php

For bangalore check the above link and Contact the DGM via phone or also try emailing them, the concerned person will call you back to fix the issue. :)

Though my plan was 8Mbps it was not released, even after mutiple follow-ups it was not fixed. Hence emailed DGM about the issue and got it fixed.

For one of my Friend his landline was dead from quite long time and there was no proper response, he called DGM and DGM took conference of the engineer and asked them to fix the issue. The issue was solved in a day.

@Harharmahadev could you kindly share Chennai's DGM number too if you have it.

@anup256j Kindly check in BSNL portal whether your plan is changed. It will show blank in plan details. And see whether your upstream and downstream value is changed.

@Harharmahadev could you kindly share Chennai's DGM number too if you have it.

@anup256j Kindly check in BSNL portal whether your plan is changed. It will show blank in plan details. And see whether your upstream and downstream value is changed.

its been three days since my plan changed to CS70. Each day I call BSNL office telling that my speed is around 1mbps and they keep telling me " We will change the speed check after 30 min". Speed will be still throttled to 1mbps. I think there is a problem in cable line

How to check upstream and downstream Value

Back