New Promotional BSNL Broadband Plan BBG SPEED COMBO ULD 1091 CS70 Plan - 8 Mbps till 60 Gb

1900GB!!! Are you serious? you are the luckiest BSNL subscriber i know....hope the same works for me too

1900GB!!! Are you serious? you are the luckiest BSNL subscriber i know....hope the same works for me too

Hah I used to use close to 300GB regularly when I was on the 999 INR 4mbps plan. So 160GB of usage last month was nothing much, it was a disservice to that 2000GB at most. But I doubt it will happen again this month because they made some more changes to the FUP page. Most likely they fixed it XD

@TJKV What speeds are you getting in torrent and youtube ? coz I am getting around 550 to 650KB/s in torrent and 900KB/s in youtube videos with IDM

@TJKV What speeds are you getting in torrent and youtube ? coz I am getting around 550 to 650KB/s in torrent and 900KB/s in youtube videos with IDM

My profile is set at 7999kbps so I get around 800KB/s max on torrents. Haven't checked out what speeds I get while downloading youtube videos. A lot of routes still seem congested, especially to Europe and the US. But much better than earlier when I was on the 59.94.0.0/16 network where every route outside India and most inside were guaranteed to be congested and had high ping.

Hello good folks of broadbandforum!

I recently made a switch from BBG COMBO ULD 1800 - 4 MB to ULD 1091 and my download/browsing speeds nosedived.

This is what speedtest.net says

e6EA6zf.png

and my TP-Link modem

x3jt7v8.png

I tried streaming movies and downloading files directly, the speed is pathetic and at times the files stop downloading, and get cancelled.

I used my D-Link modem and checked speed on my laptop as well as desktop, same issue! I have not changed the position of my modem and there are no power cables nearby.

What could be the issue?

I am a tech noob and i did go through articles on snr and attenuation before posting on here. snr and downstream speed seems fine to me. is attenuation the problem?

Edit :

Few other members on a different thread have experienced a change in IP range from 117.x.x.x to 59.x.x.x . They got it reversed and their problems seem to have subsided. I have emailed the DGM of my area hoping to get similar resolution. I will update once I get a response.

Last edited:
Hello good folks of broadbandforum!

I recently made a switch from BBG COMBO ULD 1800 - 4 MB to ULD 1091 and my download/browsing speeds nosedived.

This is what speedtest.net says
and my TP-Link modem
I tried streaming movies and downloading files directly, the speed is pathetic and at times the files stop downloading, and get cancelled.

I used my D-Link modem and checked speed on my laptop as well as desktop, same issue! I have not changed the position of my modem and there are no power cables nearby.

What could be the issue?

I am a tech noob and i did go through articles on snr and attenuation before posting on here. snr and downstream speed seems fine to me. is attenuation the problem?

Edit :

Few other members on a different thread have experienced a change in IP range from 117.x.x.x to 59.x.x.x . They got it reversed and their problems seem to have subsided. I have emailed the DGM of my area hoping to get similar resolution. I will update once I get a response.

Your speedtest result looks pretty good. Anything from 6.5-7.2mbps is decent on an 8mbps DSL line.

But for the other problems, what IP addresses do you get currently? If you are only getting 59.x.x.x then definitely try to get them to switch you to some other range. Well worth the trouble and the time.

Hello,
I want subscribe BSNL broadband (for first time). After searching BSNL website, I can’t find BBG Speed Combo ULD 1091 CS70 plan on their website. I also enquired in BSNL exchange officebut they told that they never heard about it. Is this plan discontinued? Please help me . I’m from Karnataka.
If possible mail me at
[email protected]

Back