New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with Symmetric Speeds (starts at 30mbps for Rs. 399)

New plans launched by Jiofiber with symmetric speeds

New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with symmetric speeds

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they offering the ₹800 netflix with ₹1499 jio plan? If that is the case I can sell 3 netflix screens for ₹600 and effectively reducing the fiber plan price from ₹1499-₹600= ₹899
You can't use any of the app credentials outside. All inside the set top box just for use there. indirectly means one screen only.

for online classes and stuff a wired connection is required as mobile is too unstable specially
how many households in india can even afford to buy a computer today? india has lost more than a crore (two different figures are circulating in media 1.9 crores and 12.2 crores) jobs this year. a large number of kids are simply unable to join online classes because they do not even have access to a smartphone.

Majority of India does not do jobs that can be done from home. I am talking about your average jio user. Ranging from your Uber driver to your cigarette guy to your electrician to your plumber to your local kiryana guy. Forgot Swiggy/Zomato delivery guys.
You are forgetting all these people got many kids at home who all need one mobile each to attend class and that too at same time mostly (9-12am) which chokes the network as they live in poor/high density areas mostly. 399 plan is a dream for them.

I'm interested in Jio fiber... But they're not available in many places in Goa including mine, so will have to stick with ethernet xpress for now. I switched to ex yearly plan, and getting 150/150 with a bandwidth of 400GB monthly for 1k.

Fill in online form at their site. More people fill it from vicinity. More sooner theyll come to ur area.

Last edited:
Does Jio fiber also work on LCO model? Will it also face network congestion issues after consumer base increases like Jio 4G faces?

I ported back to Airtel 1 year back, since Jio never gave speed of more than 1-2 mbps. They have terrible customer service people acc to me.

Back