New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with Symmetric Speeds (starts at 30mbps for Rs. 399)

New plans launched by Jiofiber with symmetric speeds

New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with symmetric speeds

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Legacy plans are still..stuck. Guess they will only change on 5th Sept.

So everyone on new plans got access to NF ? I'm on legacy Diamond+ plan, no sign of NF anywhere. Just want to timely stop my NF sub so as to not get charged.
All plans are updated. Are the legacy plans still available for purchase anywhere ?

@Dhiraj Check screenshot. Old FUPs for legacy plans.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200903-143548~2.webp
    Screenshot_20200903-143548~2.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 198
Thanks. So only the diamond and up legacy plans are still there.
Yeah. While speeds remain the same, the the plan details say Netflix and other OTT apps, the FUPs have not been updated. I hope they don't limit the FUP to lower than 3300 on Diamond+ plan (1.22 TB currently).

Jio fiber processes should automated
I recharged with 699 Bronze plan on the first of this month at around 8:00A.N thinking ones new plans are available will bee upgradedASAP came hear to to find users who had recharged with old plan are going to bee upgraded on the Fifth as if that was not A bad news 1 Hour after I recharged the new Plan was available
that feeling did not go away

Hello guys
I have a question, My Amazon prime membership is due for renewal, if Jio is bundling Amazon Prime with their plans, would I yet need to renew my prime membership ? or the one included in Jio plans are only for primevideo and not for Amazon shopping ?

I haven't tried activating Prime since I am already a paid member. Any idea if I can activate it now while being a Prime member or how long will the promo last ? My membership is expiring mid Jan 2021.

Back