Nokia

^ E7's hardware for 15K? If you do come across someone selling any phone with that hardware fro 15K, please do share. I would be interestd in picking up a couple.

^ E7's hardware for 15K? If you do come across someone selling any phone with that hardware fro 15K, please do share. I would be interestd in picking up a couple.

:D 15k Maybe in a years time if the company still makes phones :rofl: But on the other hand Samsung Wave II is available in Mumbai for around 16k & Nokia C7 for around 16-17k

^ Aren't you comparing two drastically different phones and segments? E7 is far ahead in all aspects when compared to either C7 or Wave 2

I think Kreacher10 made a mistake, the starting post says E6 & X7. (no mention of E7)C7 & Wave II are touch screen phones with a virtual qwerty keypad, the specs are close but not same also the price range is same in Mumbai & E6 is a successor to the current E5 qwerty keypad phone.

:rofl: No fanboys here yet so far the discussion has been regarding specs & prices. :) But as a person who has used mobile from 1998 when only Nokia & Ericsson seemed to be available & trusted its sad to see them making stupid mistakes & now opening the doors to corp pillagers (or is it Trojan horse) yes that what it seems like to many people but it will be the Nokia shareholders who will decide the company & managements fate & future plans (& not to forget the customers, if they have any left :D ).

Nokias are the best when I comes to signal and call quality... and maps also... design wise also they are good... Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Back