Notebook-Laptop Battery Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter siddking09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 79
  • Views Views 22,887
warranty upgrade wont apply on the battery. getting the laptop with a three year warranty is worth it. Dell might be charging a lot for extended warranties but what you get is totally worth it. getting a simple part replaced on a laptop outside the warranty can cost around that much money you are paying for one year coverage. LCDs are much more expensive.

Heh then it's a earthing problem. :whistle:I mean if this is happening only when on AC power, then it's ought to an earthing problem. Get some good earthing! :p

warranty upgrade wont apply on the battery.

getting the laptop with a three year warranty is worth it.

Dell might be charging a lot for extended warranties but what you get is totally worth it.

getting a simple part replaced on a laptop outside the warranty can cost around that much money you are paying for one year coverage.

LCDs are much more expensive.

Ohh! so can't bank on Dell once batteries dies..yeah laptop parts are too costly.LCD comes for 14k, even Motherboard costs 14k.

will definitely go for one yr upgrade.

if you manage to get your battery replaced by Dell now, the warranty would be fresh on the battery. that's how it works generally. :)i bought my inspiron with a 3 year warranty. coz that was the only warranty which is globally valid.

@aboveOhh that's cool..:yahoo:. So i need not worry for a yr..hey apart from battery did u had any other major issues frm your inspiron??

heat, dead battery...dvd writer has died two times. Dell replaced it for free. but they dont like the same problem appearing again and again. i don't even use the dvd writer much. and it just fails. probably due to heat. anyways, i have two years warranty left on this machine. gotta use it for that time.

73 C ?? r u doing some kinda CPU extensive work over there?? usually with firefox and few other utlities it's around 60 C.Mine goes to 80 C while gaming:O

heh. well. a lot of stuff usually are happening at any given time.2-3 browsers, 10-15 tabs. openoffice, other random stuff. the fan is practically been used all the time :)

Back