Online purchase of Videocon D2H connection with a special offer from broadbandforum.co!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 61,900
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Videocon d2h DTH Services, Satellite Digital Cable TV, Direct to Home, Digital Television

(do check if broadbandforum.co is selected in the drop down box at the bottom of the form!)

some more details about this:

https://broadband.forum/videocon-d2h-dth/64897-quit-tata-sky-and-plan/3/#post444219

Buying Videocon D2H Connection? We have an offer for you!

Update...

Any user wanting to avail this offer through broadbandforum.co is suggested to do the following...

Please mention in all telephone conversations related to connection installation that you were referred by India Broadband Forum or broadbandforum.co or me (sushubh) so that it gets on their call records.

Also... I am ditching my benefits for this plan for now. D2H customers referred by broadbandforum.co would get something additional. This would be communicated to you through a telephone call. No discounts though. But still something. :)

How much discount will we get?

ahem. already stated it somewhere else. for now, there is nothing different. you are just going to help me out (i hope!). and since your connection would be connected to broadbandforum.co partner... i can probably help you out in getting priority support. (no promises). once the things are smoothened out, i can probably work with them on some discounted offers. but it is too early for that to happen. this promo channel is still under development. but i got a confirmation that it is working and i can promote it here. somethings i should clarify: I am not getting any sponsorship from Videocon for this. I am not recommending D2H over other services. So, this link is just being promoted here in the D2H section. I am not promising anything! I do not control anything. I can just contact them on your behalf if there are any issues you are facing. Their sales team is pretty good in my own experience. You are free to order through other routes. This is just if you want to show some appreciation for the forum! heh. I am myself using a D2H connection at home (i paid for it full. i just renewed for one year for 3200 bucks like you would...). I find it much better than Zee Dish TV. I have not used any other DTH platform. PS. I should also mention here that even I do not know the benefits I am getting for this affiliate connection right now. I would discuss it with the sales team and update it here when I have the details. As usual, I would not be hiding anything important. :)

April is the month when my TS subscription is expiring will check it out if there are mouthwatering offers via IBF :)

enough time. if this thing does work out, i can probably squeeze out something good for the guys here :)

not a big fan of affiliate sales on this forum just for a simple reason. it sort of kills the independent nature of the forum (no connections or sponsorships with any company). that has been the reason, i refused advertising offer from tata docomo last year (it was not that lucrative anyways).

so i have to be careful to promote something like this around here.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

first post of this thread has been updated.

https://broadband.forum/videocon-d2h-dth/64924-buying-videocon-d2h-connection-feel/#post444167

Sushubh, good move. Appreciate if you can extend similar promos with other players as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back