Online purchase of Videocon D2H connection with a special offer from broadbandforum.co!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 61,900
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you added me to their referrals? I had PMed you my details. I was not knowing about the referral system when I ordered it.I have also PMed the Videocon D2H Team to add me to as broadbandforum referal. But till now, no reply.

i will get it checked. your details are already with me right? :)

it would be sad if one of their sales people took the credit for your sale. :Pi have passed on the message, would get a response in a while. :)

it would be sad if one of their sales people took the credit for your sale. :P

i have passed on the message, would get a response in a while. :)

That can't be possible as no one approached me for Videocon D2H. I selected it myself after reading reviews here. And also I bought it online. You can tell them to get in touch with me to confirm that I bought it only becoz of broadbandforum.

Sushubh....Thanks for this!! This will help a lot!!

ah well. d2h guys approached me. i saw no reasons to not go ahead with the plan. monetary benefits are pretty nice. but i had rather pass them on to the consumer like i am doing right now.

Dear All,As part of the initiative taken by Broadbandforum.in, we have recharged the following CID#'s, based on the affliate model. Would really appreciate if we can get a confirmation on the same:kalyan kumar CID: 32857746and Sudhir Anand: 32857890NISHANDH S MENON MENON 32692195 (Pre Affiliate Sales, Special recommendation ;) )Regards,VineetVideocon d2h online

Dear All,

As part of the initiative taken by Broadbandforum.in, we have recharged the following CID#'s, based on the affliate model. Would really appreciate if we can get a confirmation on the same:

kalyan kumar CID: 32857746
and Sudhir Anand: 32857890

NISHANDH S MENON MENON 32692195 (Pre Affiliate Sales, Special recommendation ;) )

Regards,
Vineet
Videocon d2h online

Dear Vineet,

I can see my account has been recharged with a certain amount. Don't remember my previous balance, but I'm sure the balance has increased. Thank you very much.

A very special thanks to admin for recommending me as I took the connection before the affiliate program begun.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Dear Vineet,

Can you tell us how much recharge amount have added to our account. Just asking.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back