Online purchase of Videocon D2H connection with a special offer from broadbandforum.co!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 61,900
Status
Not open for further replies.
BELOW IS THE UPDATE OF POST NO.131 DISPLAYED AT BELOW LINK

But after lots of calls, finally my issue was solved when I went to the seller, with setup box and ask for refund. Situation of refund came, because I complained on 12th May and on again calling CC on 14th May he informed that my complain was closed because engineer reported that he has came to my house and solved the issue. BUT ACTUALLY HE DIDNT CAME....Many time I complain on Airtel bronaband, some time for samsung tv but none of the time, complain was closed this way my false reporting. This was ridiculuous... ISNT IT NECESSARY THAT COMPANY SHOULD TAKE ACTIN AGAINST THIS TYPE OF ENGINEER

Also, CC didnt gave me Nodal officer phone number. Though it is given in manual itself, just to give him threat of nodal officer, I asked him nodal officer number, but CC didnt gave me. CC name was vilash jadav. He said he dont have nodal officer number. How can that be possible ?

So I went to the seller, askinf for refund, and finally he became active and at night 08:00 pm their engineer and activated my recording.

BUT STILL PROBLEM OF REMOTE IS THERE. They were not able to activate universal remote fully, except ON/OFF and volume increase only activated

Also recording memory is of 71 hours only ? WHY ON SITE THEY ARE MISGUIDING AS 200 HOURS.... AND WHY IN MANUAL AS 100 HOURS..... WHY....... ????/

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats happened to Haris & Vineet? Neither of them are appearing here, or on FB, or not even on emails.

Hi I am intrested in going for videocon d2h , want to know whether the online offer with cash back is still there !!!!

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Hi Vineet, My TS subscription is going to end in a weeks time and am intrested tin d2h want to know what are the offers available now

I think u better email them. Coz they have again disappeared from here.

I would also like to upgrade myself to HD dvr, but online sales team said that its currently out of stock through buy online. Pls let me know when the sock is expected as i would like upgrade myself asap. BTW i stays in HYD.

DId u mail them anytime? I think they should respond on email or atleast on Phone.

DOnt understand whats happened. I think u ask Admin (Operamaniac). He might be able to help u.

he has not been responding to my queries on facebook. i guess he is a bit too busy these days.

Just now paid an amount of 1790 online for videocon dth. Will see whether they maintain 24-48Hrs installation standard or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back