Please do not take videocon D2H Connection

Ravindra Rao

Hi I have taken Videocon D2H connection on November 22, 2012, they have collected Rs.5600/-. Now its been more than a month i have not watched any channel as they have installed not working set up box. I have been following with from last 1 month no use. Last option is to go to consumer court.No one at customer support is ready to solve. only answer is we are extremely sorry, will be sending mail to support. 100% will be done by tomorrow. Its been 1 month.My customer ID is 83475349

Can you trying sending a tweet, also send an email as record.

I have seen lot of such complaint on their facebook page. Looks like they are not able to digest the success. Their Product was pathetic as always and now their Service too gone down to hell. Videocon is living in a very bad perception that More channels and Low Package pricing is the only factor to Run a DTH service but soon they will realize their mistake. I am waiting for GSAT-10 to become operational and channel addition on Tata Sky. As soon as it happens, i will throw away my buggy DVR and opt for Tata Sky.

I have recommended D2H to my in laws house 1 month before...they had some problems with the installation guys...after installation the account was not activated...it took almost 8 hrs to activate the account....couple of days before i went to their house...watched the TV which had D2H connection...everything looks ok...they have SD box but i am not that happy with the graphic interface for SD box....1 thing i was trying to find out for a long long time which i could not succeed in getting the info that is to view the cutomer id no...whats the process in finding customer id no in D2H thru STB...Other wise PQ quality was good....but i still liked my TS SD than D2H SD....

I had a Dish TV connection before I moved to D2H. I cross checked other DTH operators, on number of channels + service + VFM. I believe VD2H is best in the lot. I am also getting good CC from their end, even though recently its taking more time for them to update package changes. Even they will ask you to hold the phone for more than 2-3 minutes for their system to process. (I dont know why they have a sloooow system in place :) ). However, VD2H is having the best value for money package as of now in current market.

Agree to it. Each and every DTH has some or the other nagging issues with their product. Once u get used to the defects of one DTH, it becomes tough to change it. So yeah, until it stays VFM deal, i think we shudnt look to change the DTH we [email protected] u able to find it finally? I thought the matter was closed.

My next visit to my in laws house is due for Easter... :)Only that point of time i would be checking it...:rolleyes:

Ooh.....in laws! Didnt notice it originally! :D Anyways, let us know then.

Offtopic - found an option where I can just subscribe for the HD package alone without having base package. I am using VD2H only for HD now as a second connection, and this is a real relief for my pocket :) (I am using ADTV as my primary connection just because it has most number of Malayalam channels which my family wants)

Back