Pollution Problem in Delhi NCR

I did read a story about how the government is trying to get all autos connected with their PoochhO app. However, I do not see why the drivers would use the app with fixed billing when they can fleece more money by direct interaction. Thankfully, the situation is much better here in Gurgaon. Jugnoo has been fantastic. I got like 10% discount on my second ride yesterday and 50% on third! All this with zero haggling with the auto driver.

PoochhO - Android Apps on Google Play

never mind. the app only has indicative billing. you still have to haggle for the price with the auto driver. though you can rate the experience so there's that.

I have to go Select city walk tomorrow (from faridabad) , I think I will have to pay the fine because I don't have a cng fitted or even number car. I know the fine is 2000, but do they also take your license or rc ? I cant take a taxi because I will be coming back late with my family (around 12 ) so I would rather pay the fine.

I think Delhi government shud bring exception...

"If u show receipt bearing today's date that you paid toll-tax coming into Delhi, then you would be exempt"

It might be cheaper to hire a taxi for 8 hours than to pay Rs. 2000 fine [emoji15]. Plus I thought the policy applied between 8am to 8pm.

I just called up odd even helpline(011-42400400) and asked them some questions.
1. You don't lose ur RC or DL.
2. You have to pay 2000/- for fine.
3. Yes Sushubh you are right that its from 8 am to 8 pm.

I will try cross the border after 8 pm but even if I can't i will pay the fine because hiring a taxi is very inconvenient for me.

I didn't even know they stared this again yesterday when I took off :P they reduce the fine to 500… 2k is insane .

Back