Possible to use the SIP/Voip from voice on FTTH with Freepbx or something similar?

I'm using the X-Lite SIP client for my tests and below is a screenshot of my SIP settings

lVCiXfF.png

User Id - <BSNL number>
Domain - 192.168.149.78 (This is the BSNL SIP server IP address, although I've noticed that its common for most people)
Password - <Password provided by BSNL> (I'd really like to change these default passwords)

Now enable proxy and enter the IP address of your router where you have sipproxd installed.

Configuring siproxd is pretty straight forward -- Get a SIP phone to work with openwrt on a linksys WRT54GL

Although the current versions are easier to setup, this is my /etc/config/siproxd

config siproxd general
# Custom options allow using OpenWRT network names, and defaults should
# work out-of-the-box. If your SIP devices do not REGISTER externally,
# you may also need to open firewall ports: tcp/udp 5060, udp 7070-7089.
option interface_inbound zt
option interface_outbound wan2_voip

Inbound interface is the local network from where the registration request would be coming, for most of you it would be lan. Outbound interface is the name of your VOIP interface.

You also need to open the ports as mentioned above

3mg7X5s.png

That's it, everything works! :D

@varkey that great.
Will try this soon.

@Rajneesh Rana That's great! 🎉

For me everything seem to work ok, although the dialing plan or something need to be tweaked I guess, cause if I prefix 91 to the mobile number, it doesn't work. And similarly some other combinations.

For me everything seem to work ok, although the dialing plan or something need to be tweaked I guess, cause if I prefix 91 to the mobile number, it doesn't work. And similarly some other combinations.

So I added this dial plan in X-Lite and can dial numbers better now and in most formats.

#1\a\a.T|+91xxxxxxxxxxT|0091xxxxxxxxxxT|91xxxxxxxxxxT;match=1;prestrip=2;match=2;prestrip=3;pre=0;match=3;prestrip=4;pre=0;match=4;prestrip=2;pre=0

Back