Post your monthly usage

i am using 256 unlimited from pacenet......but still i get only around 7-8kbps on u-torrent.....can anyone help me with what should i do????also wanna get connected to lan in khar area..... anyone interested ???i am using 256 unlimited from pacenet......but still i get only around 7-8kbps on u-torrent.....can anyone help me with what should i do????also wanna get connected to lan in khar area..... anyone interested ???

I am on airtel 256 kBps night unlimited with 65 kBps real time speed during 11.00 p.m. - 7.00 a.m.

QUOTE(Prophet of the Pimps @ Aug 24 2005, 11:33 PM) [snapback]23081[/snapback]

downloaded the whole 9 seasons of south park and a few linux distro's. B)[/b]

60 gb as on 24th july.

Where did you get that program from?

In January, I downloaded 56 GB on 2 Mbps.In February, had 400 MB limited connection, so usage only 900 MB :( .

Not right now, but technically speaking, I am.I'm getting 2 Mbps, and the MTNL site isn't working. I'm not downloading anything today, as a precaution. If the usage site does't wake up until tomorrow afternoon, I'll call up 1504 and ask them whether the plan has been changed or not. [offtopic]I changed the plan in my profile because even though I don't have NU right now, I can feel the adrenaline rush in my veins :P. Can't wait to open utorrent after a whole month :D[/offtopic]

Back