Dam they killed michael scofield in the end too grrr..... :(

Great series though...Season 1 and 3 were the best :)

Why on earth did I just read that. :(

let's all kill anant.del.

Dam they killed michael scofield in the end too grrr..... :(

Great series though...Season 1 and 3 were the best :)
Season 1 was kick ass. I totally got hooked. I watched the whole season during a weekend some time in 2006.

But, season 3 in Panama was awful. It was also a short season because WGA went on a strike during the 2007-2008 season.

Season 1 was kick ass. I totally got hooked. I watched the whole season during a weekend some time in 2006.

But, season 3 in Panama was awful. It was also a short season because WGA went on a strike during the 2007-2008 season.

Season 1 was real slow. 24 episodes just to break out of a prison. I kind of liked season 2. Just started third season.

Of course. The plan has to be elaborate. The premise of the show is to break out of the prison which takes a season. The subsequent seasons obviously lost the premise but the success of the first season meant the show had to be continued. All said and done, the first season of PB is one of the best seasons of any show. Some would even say that the series ended with that season for them. Season 2 was also good. Season 3 was bad. Season 4 was okayish but by then dead people started come alive.

Why on earth did I just read that. :(

aw my bad :D don't worry they did not kill him. There were plans for another movie but don't know what happened.....

Hello everyone, I also started watching Prison Break. It was an awesome series.Completed first series.Starting second series as soon as possible.I also started watching Vampires diaries and completed two season of that.Good work by Catherine.

lol. i finally started watching it today. have seen three episodes. sort of confused why no one in the jail knows that they are brothers? thanks to the spoiler above, i want to kill someone.

as for the complaint about how they took 24 episodes to break out of the prison.
i am not sure what you were expecting. :D the show is named prison break. once they have broken out of prison, what is left? the show is completed :D
i have of course just seen the first few episodes so i do not want to know what happens in the second or third season. i already found out that one of the brother is killed. :

nope they never showed that he died :P that was mybad i edited the post now :P

Back