Private Internet Access Updates

Every isp would behave differently with different VPN services. Almost all vpn services provide trials. Try a bunch. Use the one that works.

Gaming over VPN seems complicated. Might work better through a VPS hosted in India.

From my experiance with college networks is that while they do block steam, epic games etc, it is usually just the launchers which are blocked. Once you start the launcher with a VPN and fire up a game you can turn off the vpn and the game would still connect to its respective servers and work without any issues. That's how it was with my college, you can give it a shot.

Last edited:
Plus it's possible the platform they are using might already have ips of all popular VPN services?

Reactions: a.c
Blocking IPs is one way. What my college used to block protocol. Like openvpn (TCP) protocol was blocked throughout the network while over UDP it worked fine. Wireguard was also unblocked.
Also the firewall they used, fortigate, already allows blocking VPNs (using a server side list of IPs which are updated weekly i guess) so it depends on how they will have it setup.

their next gen network has completely different urls and uses privacy.network domain. for india it is in.privacy.network. certificates and other things seems to be same as old network because it connected through my old files after just changing the domain name.

Last edited:

Back