Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
We have already requested you to submit your documents to activate your number. Once again we would like to request you to submit the documents so that, we can process your request, otherwise we cannot be in a position to help you further.

Below is the revert of our concerned team, kindly check it once again –

"Please be informed that the outgoing facility of your number is blocked due to non receipt of documents hence, we request you to resubmit the documents or co-ordinate with the retailer to activate the services of your number."

Do not go by this guy, I did write to social at ... many times, but no solution. This guy is a troll or thug. Do not trust him and do not trust TATA DOCOMO. The worst company I have ever seen.

----------

Bad network, zero customer service, Good in taking your money. They need to close down company. There is no one in this company except these cyber coolies who can listen to you. Just avoid them by all means.

----------

I had worst nightmares with TATA DOCOMO, never seen such bad company on entire globe. Why do they even exists, specially when they have worst network, zero customer service and greedy thugs to loot your money. This company is complete ripoff with zero integrity and no professionalism.

----------

Certainly Tata Docomo is worst and they inherit typical CDMA mindset to increase ARPU. I have one connection, prepaid, every week they will activate some or other VAS and deduct 30 bucks. Interesting thing is I am using this conection in modem where there is no dial out facility. it is used only for GPRS data to check few mails here or there every day.I will also get refund within minutes of complaint to CC. Such deductions are faced by almost all CDMA users (tata and reliance)They also use poor videocon and aircel 2G network. So if on 2G phone is always on roaming. Their own 3G network has very poor foot print.I will never suggest tata docomo to any oneSent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Hello jerk Tata Docomo( whatever is your real name), I do not want to activate or continue with your service, All I want is to tell you that you have poor network, bad service and zero customer service, You robbed enough money, As and when I asked for solution you created the documents issue, I wonder how you divert your issue to something else. In last one year I had complained many times regarding your bad network, which you never resolved. Now when you talk about documents which may be present situation( as per you) different from your major problems with network. So do not try to divert readers here by cooking reasons. We have submitted documents four times in last one year thinking that It is important in India because of so many neighboring country terrorists. But Now I think you are using their cover to put your real issues under their sheet. It is so shameful and your acts are similar to any corrupt politician and babu in India.

arey docomo bahiya, jara humar problem bhi dekhlio. abhi tohre engreji samajh na aave, to hindi mein lekhei hu. abhi tohre hindi samajh na ave to gaali likh du.GUYS sorry for above F** k language, but Mr. Docomo needs this treatment. sent several mails but no revert, so got frustrated.

This TATA DOCOMO is a hired troll. Leave apart solving issue, he even cannot comprehend the situation or complaint. Yes this guy needs this treatment, they are corrupt crooks. Well said Chetan.

Tata DoCoMo has a very unique idea to activate VAS.They will send USSD request on phone..Something like Beauty Pack at Rs.30/month.. and bla bla bla...Press OK to activateand press cancel/ red key to cancel this...U press the OK button(by mistake), Rs.30 gets deducted from ur balance!What an idea!

Tata DoCoMo has a very unique idea to activate VAS.
They will send USSD request on phone..
Something like Beauty Pack at Rs.30/month.. and bla bla bla...
Press OK to activate
and press cancel/ red key to cancel this...

U press the OK button(by mistake), Rs.30 gets deducted from ur balance!
What an idea!
Vodafone is doing the same thing^ in Rajasthan...dunno abt other circles..

sent mail to WHATEVER so called TATA DOCOMO MArketing ID. revert but no resolution and neither anybody called. this proves that it is FAKE ID made on public domain and played by some f**king B****sterd not an employee of TATA DOCOMO. also see the hieght of shameless . today went to TATA DOCOMO office for complaint. no body came on to reception. had a BIG fieght with security as they tried to be amitabh bachan . shoiuted loudly and somebody came and gave nodal officer no. called and gave my piece of mind. he also never turned up near reception. sat their for 1 hr and some nodal executive called. she took her sweet time to calculate Billing error and finally told " WE HAVE ESCALATED TO OUR HIHER UPS" problem will be resolvbed in 48 hrs. i said come on and gve me break. she was a lady so could not shout much. well, it clearly shows how an organisation deprived of customer base comes to rat level and plays around. finally had to leave premises without resolution. i am really helpless as i have also given disconnection request some 20 days back and that is also in open status and not been executed. monthly rental is getting charged every day for services am not using as sim is out of the phone. well, atleast such ignorance never happened with Airtel or vodafone. they always happy to make mistakes but RESOLVE IT VERY WELL. i hope many people will agree with me.

----------

more over so much of curruption in our country, i cannot even take legal help, every body from police to lawer will eat money to even go to tata docomo office. if looked in holisitic view OUR HARD MONEY IS EATEN FROM EVERYWHERE RIGHT FROM GOVT TO SERVICE PROVIDERS TO PROTECTION FORCES. Still our country is an developing country. SAD and pathetic picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back