Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust these rip off artists. Besides their network is pathetic and customer service is zero.

Hi Ankur,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number and your alternate contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you or go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.
-- this jerk is doing lip service, I never got any solution in last one year despite 100s of emails and phone calls to their customer service. I will flush out TATA DOCOMO sim card in toilet and may be make a you tube video for that for their seniors to watch during their dinner time.

One of worst network and company to deal with. They are corrupt, not worried about customers or their problems. All that they need is your money. Companies like TATA DOCOMO are national shame.

One of worst network and company to deal with. They are corrupt, not worried about customers or their problems. All that they need is your money. Companies like TATA DOCOMO are national shame.

guys if you hear my story, you will tear apart any tata docomo banner you would see on your roads(only if you share my sentiments):Boy Think:. the story started when i had given no. cancellation request to Mr. Docomo and a week later my bill got generated(17th June). the moment i saw my bill, i was like:at-wits-end:. i was active with 500 MB free data usage and i had used only 261 MB, inspite of this i have been charged for 200 MB @Rs. 2440. when i called up CC --- no help(never happened with airtel) , also went to docomo store-----again no help(never went up to store with airtel as problem got solved through CC). well, it didn't end their , cc was not convinced that there is an error in billing and kept on telling that monthly rental has been charged on pro rate basis and usage is also discounted on pro rate bases. when i told cc that my billing cycle is from 13 to 14 of every month and my 3G data plan was activated on 18, so even according to pro rate bases i should be entitled to 450 MB. for this she replied "NO No NO what ever billing software has generated is right and best to knowledge" i said come on come to real understanding world and behave like responsible representative of company ..finally you know wat happened, she smartly disconnected the line.well, welldone Mr. TATA excellent carrier ahead. i will neve buy any TATA PRODUCT in my life(was scepticle earlier as well)Guys pls comment. i need your support:crying:

guys if you hear my story, you will tear apart any tata docomo banner you would see on your roads(only if you share my sentiments):Boy Think:. the story started when i had given no. cancellation request to Mr. Docomo and a week later my bill got generated(17th June). the moment i saw my bill, i was like:at-wits-end:. i was active with 500 MB free data usage and i had used only 261 MB, inspite of this i have been charged for 200 MB @Rs. 2440. when i called up CC --- no help(never happened with airtel) , also went to docomo store-----again no help(never went up to store with airtel as problem got solved through CC). well, it didn't end their , cc was not convinced that there is an error in billing and kept on telling that monthly rental has been charged on pro rate basis and usage is also discounted on pro rate bases. when i told cc that my billing cycle is from 13 to 14 of every month and my 3G data plan was activated on 18, so even according to pro rate bases i should be entitled to 450 MB. for this she replied "NO No NO what ever billing software has generated is right and best to knowledge" i said come on come to real understanding world and behave like responsible representative of company ..finally you know wat happened, she smartly disconnected the line.well, welldone Mr. TATA excellent carrier ahead. i will neve buy any TATA PRODUCT in my life(was scepticle earlier as well)Guys pls comment. i need your support:crying:
You cannot fight with high school drop outs, they are crooks, thieves and even thugs.

i am getting continue speed min 41kbps and max 54kbps when open youtube than getting speed 46kbps continue ........ tata docomo low speed but for me is ok[h=1]Tata DOCOMO: Tata Docomo GPRS speed reduced after the launch of 3G[/h]

I am Getting Continue Speed 20KBPS Min And Max SPeed 22KBPS Bad Speeed ........TATA DOCOMO IS WERST TO BUY ANY PLAN best IS vodafone I am Getting 44Kbps in My PC AND MBILE Speed 20KBPS That IS GOOD.////

Hi,
We understand that you have been facing some several billing issues from our end,we apologize for that, please mail us ur whole issue along with your Tata DOCMO number on social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com,so that we can escalate it internally & resolve it asap.

guys if you hear my story, you will tear apart any tata docomo banner you would see on your roads(only if you share my sentiments):Boy Think:. the story started when i had given no. cancellation request to Mr. Docomo and a week later my bill got generated(17th June). the moment i saw my bill, i was like:at-wits-end:. i was active with 500 MB free data usage and i had used only 261 MB, inspite of this i have been charged for 200 MB @Rs. 2440. when i called up CC --- no help(never happened with airtel) , also went to docomo store-----again no help(never went up to store with airtel as problem got solved through CC). well, it didn't end their , cc was not convinced that there is an error in billing and kept on telling that monthly rental has been charged on pro rate basis and usage is also discounted on pro rate bases. when i told cc that my billing cycle is from 13 to 14 of every month and my 3G data plan was activated on 18, so even according to pro rate bases i should be entitled to 450 MB. for this she replied "NO No NO what ever billing software has generated is right and best to knowledge" i said come on come to real understanding world and behave like responsible representative of company ..

finally you know wat happened, she smartly disconnected the line.

well, welldone Mr. TATA excellent carrier ahead. i will neve buy any TATA PRODUCT in my life(was scepticle earlier as well)

Guys pls comment. i need your support:crying:

Hi,
We understand that you have been facing some several billing issues from our end,we apologize for that, please mail us ur whole issue along with your Tata DOCMO number on social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com,so that we can escalate it internally & resolve it asap.

Do not go by this guy, I did write to social at ... many times, but no solution. This guy is a troll or thug. Do not trust him and do not trust TATA DOCOMO. The worst company I have ever seen.

----------

Bad network, zero customer service, Good in taking your money. They need to close down company. There is no one in this company except these cyber coolies who can listen to you. Just avoid them by all means.

----------

I had worst nightmares with TATA DOCOMO, never seen such bad company on entire globe. Why do they even exists, specially when they have worst network, zero customer service and greedy thugs to loot your money. This company is complete ripoff with zero integrity and no professionalism.

----------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back