Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
recently i recharged with rs65 for 2.5gb mobile internet gprs with docomo,, but .. cant get it ,, it really sucks,, and so many times,, no response, i use airtel also simultaneously,, but this time.. aritel is better so its offering 2gb for 98rs, and tatadocomo 4gb for 98rs (hope docomo people make a better solution in making good working,, my no. 8143702811 )

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Hi,
We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
recently i recharged with rs65 for 2.5gb mobile internet gprs with docomo,, but .. cant get it ,, it really sucks,, and so many times,, no response, i use airtel also simultaneously,, but this time.. aritel is better so its offering 2gb for 98rs, and tatadocomo 4gb for 98rs (hope docomo people make a better solution in making good working,, my no. 8143702811 )

Tata docomo : they are nothing but thieves and liers, I have struggled for more than 8 months,I have reported for poor network in North Bangalore Area, They never fixed it , besides they have twice disconnected my phone saying that they have address verification issues. So if you report one issue with them, they will come out with other issues ( only issue they can put hand on is address verification,( I have not heard anywhere if cell companies want to have address verification every month), Even today our phone is blocked, though I do not take them serious ( as have alternative services). Many hundreds of INR just flushed in toilet on the name of tata docomo, whatever was charged in prepaid connection.

I request every residents and NRI's to stop using this sick and bogus company. Now I am so frustrated with their technical as well as their zero customer service, whenver I see word TATA I feel sick, even do not feel like sitting in any TATA vehicle. Wonder why most of TATA vehicles are also failure and only used by cheap TAXI services let it be SUMO, INDICA, INDIGO.. I just puke , because I hate it . Sorry for generalising, but now this word is behind my mind and do not want to use them anywhere. That is why they cannot become honda or toyota.

Mr. Tata must learn to manage his company well and not ripoff customers using those third grade managers and high school dropout customer service reps.

( here is my phone ref: 90354-Ol685, if any TATA trolls are here to look into it.)

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

hi,
We understand your situation completely, we apologize for all of that,please mail us your whole issue on social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com along with your Tata DOCMO Number,so that,we can escalate it to the concern team who can sort this out,Rest assured we will take care of your issue & try to resolve it asap.

These scammers will waste your time, never ever use them again and do not even refer their service to your enemies . It sucks big way.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

TATA DOCOMO, they have severe network issues all over, you cannot use them everywhere like other services. Besides these thugs keep on taking your money and no refund or adjustment of that amount. They will not even think of giving credit of even 50even when customer loose 1000s of Rupees on their bad network. If they are professional they would keep their customers happy when they realize that there is problem with their network and customer is suppose to be compensated, so they do not go away.
But TATA's policy is take money, no matter they can provide professional service or not. If it is any other telecom company in world with such pathetic services, they wouldn't survive for a year, but fortunately they are sitting in India, where anyone can scam public. May be some portion of my money would have gone to pay to Ministers who are right now in Tihar jail.

Its very bad ,, and feeling very disappointed with your tatadocom internet pack,, once i was happy when it started,, and i rated the top for your docomo service,, but now it sucks to use,,

i prefer and feel ,, two solutions,

1. Either you improve the data plan usage, and corrections to it,, and give me a good working line,

2. Either you can just close my mobile internet plan and refund my money back to my mobile account as balance,

i am tired getting customer complaints, everytime.. through out the month, struggling for usage with errors,, and dead bandwidths,,

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Hi,

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Dear TATADOCOMO,Please stop posting scripted reply. You are posting same replay in many forums. If you can't afford to give gprs service at current rates you better increase rates than activating unwanted services. I am not going to give my docomo number here as I already gave that number to you in another forum and got scripted reply from you. According to my observation you are the only service provider who gave scripted reply to every complaint. But you refunded money to only few subscribers that too a part of money subscribers lost. Other service providers also activate unwanted services. But they refund money when complaint is made. They make money as there is probability of many people not making complaint. But you make money by not refunding money. My suggestion to you is either you don't post scripted reply or post replay only after solving problem.

struggled for over year. Bad network, zero customer service while they took tonnes of money from me. They are rip off artists. Do not trust their ads.

Can you please explain what have you explained from this condition??
This is their regular cut and paste reply, Do not trust this high school drop out guy.

Hi,

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
you never resolved anything in last one year. Stop posting canned messages Mr. TAta docomo, Your company sucks with bad network and zero customer service.

hi,
You can contact our live chat support team to fix this out - Tata DOCOMO Chat
I have tried everything in last one year, No solution yet... Bad network right in Bangalore, zero customer service, no responsible person to answer except those high school dropouts with canned and stereo typed replied ( like parrot ranting). Is there anyone who really understand what is customer service? Mere cut and paste or same sentences from your call center jokers will not help. One has to have brain to understand what is going on before offering help to resolve. Which is unfortunately lacking with your sick company.

They are big time suckers, after taking money , every month they want to do address verification and phone is blocked, besides poor network and zero customer service. Avoid them by all means, I struggled for one year, but no result and changes in their quality or service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back