Question on BSNL Mobile 3G data plans

ISP
wireless 3g
Sorry the topic is 3G and not 3d.Hey guys, I'm from coimbatore and I've bought a bsnl prepaid 3g sim card. I used the trial pack (Rs 121 and Rs 62) and both of them worked very well. But now, do I have the option of using the other data plans like Rs440(inclusive of tax) for 1GB usage (or) Rs606(inclusive of tax) for 1GB day and 5GB night usage? If I do, can I do the recharge from any normal retailer or should I goto a BSNL exchange?PS: I tried using the Rs330 data topup(NO VALIDITY) for 1GB in my sim, but instead I got Rs309 or somethin as talktime.I've been calling BSNL customer support for many days and not getting a straight forward reply. I'd be really thankful to anyone who guides me.Thanks a lot anyway.

How did you recharge for that 62 and 121 trial pack?Did you use recharge voucher.

How did you guys do a top up for the data? BSNL is saying that there are no data packs for 3G sim card...the ones that you see online are for 3G data card to be used on a PC

Even am not sure how to recharge my free SIM for top-up plans. Hope someone can clear it. Those Customer care buggers are fit for nothing.

Hi All,Any update on whether we can use Data plans for 3G pre-paid sim? TIA

Back