Rates in holland

• Thread starter Thread starter pupudada
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 8,771
Originally posted by Sushubh@Jul 25 2005, 05:50 PM
you do not know the complete history between me and him so please excuse me. you just see the leftovers of what goes on this board. i see everything...
[snapback]18234[/snapback]
[/quote]

I cannot really understand what kind of history he is talking about...another allegation on a poor innocent fellow and this time i keep my mouth shut fearing of another ban..

Here & there, some buddies didn't left their childhood.

Hey, whats going on here!!!I think in last few days we have lost focus from the main agenda of the forum. As the old adage goes "an idle mind is devil workshop", having no worthwhile topic in our hand has led to us leaving BSNL and picking us some one among us and making him as the target of our ire. :P :P :P

Fights and in-fights and out-fights - pls stop this. Its getting filthy now.

Hey, whats going on here!!!

I think in last few days we have lost focus from the main agenda of the forum. As the old adage goes "an idle mind is devil workshop", having no worthwhile topic in our hand has led to us leaving BSNL and picking us some one among us and making him as the target of our ire.[/b]

exactly!!! :D

Good news for Airtel users No rental for Airtel's broadbandJuly 25, 2005 19:58 ISTAirtel Broadband and Telephone Services on Monday announced new tariff packages including zero monthly rental and free night usage plans for its customers in Delhi, Haryana and UP. The new tariff packages, which would be available to customers having an Airtel telephone connection, include the 'Delight 256' and the 'Night Surfing Top-Up' plans. The Delight 256 tariff package targeted at the casual Internet user will allow existing and new telephone subscribers to access its broadband service at zero monthly rentals, Airtel said. Customers can now pay only for what they use by paying a nominal Internet access charge of Rs 30 per hour, which effectively works out to be cheaper than a dial-up Internet connection. The Night Surfing Top-up Plan is an add-on plan, which offers free night surfing to broadband customers at a nominal monthly tariff of Rs 49 only. Existing customers of the Executive combo, Economy combo, Speed Plus and Turbo starter plans can now avail of free night surfing (between 9 PM to 8 AM) by topping-up their existing tariff packages plans with the newly introduced plan. The plan is targeted at users who mostly access the Internet at night.

Back