Recommend a cordless phone

drmulchandani

Regular
ISP
MTNL Triband 999 Unlimited
Hey,This is after a long time and there is a very good reason for that. My triband connection was down for 4 days...and as usual the MTNL helpine was not helpful. I went to the MTNL bldg (luckily its 2 lanes away) and spoke to the guy in charge there. Surprise surprise...the "technician" was at my home that same evening. Unfortunately I wasn't...but my parents were and this is what he told them.:(:("You have to many cordless phones in the house". He then proceeded to disconnect the 2 cordless phones and apparently the internet started working?!?!?!:confused:He then proceeded to give advice saying the electrician should meet him and get the first access to the phone line to the modem and then the rest of the phones!:ashamed:Questions:-1.) I was using the same internet connection with the same phones for 6 months now... How come the problem suddenly?2.) Will putting splitters on each of my phone lines solve this problem?3.) Do I really need to do anything at all since I have now connected my cordless phones back and it still works?!!!!!!!:wall::wall:God help those who try for help from MTNL!:mad:

Friend, it is awailable in ebay.in To find different models please give a search in ebay home page with "dect 6 Cordless phone". You can find price ranging from Rs. 3000/- to Rs. 10000/-

Upvote 0
i know , yarr, but i need review in india, shops in india do not sell dect phone , only hope is delhi choor bazar, ebay is last option, i know lot of company like , Uniden, vtech and Panasonic is makes good dect6 phone, but here in india nobody has it ,no review of it in google for india

Upvote 0
hi I wanna buy cordless phone was thinking to get

Panasonic KX-TG 3611

cant find anything on the net on this anyone using this.....

Upvote 0
dam I have 110 views here not a reply back u ppl dont use cordless or what lol :Panyways I think I wont be using this anymore as I just say that they happen to have as much as shit radiation as the mobiles......

Upvote 0
Yeah, I need some suggestions for a Cordless Phone :)BTW I was just wondering that people abroad switches phone while talking to someone without disconnecting, howcome?I mean, I have heard this many time, oh! My phone gonna die let me change my phone :blink:

Upvote 0
Switching phones ? I mean you could buy 2 cordless phones and connect them to the same line, and switch between the two as when you feel like. Or buy 2 handsets with a single base.Philips has got some good cordless phones, though I havent seen them around here, else you could go for something from Panasonic.

Upvote 0

Back