Recording Airtel Dth by Pinnacle hybrid tuner card - need help

• Thread starter Thread starter INDIANBOY123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 20,909
yes...A RCA or Composite both are same Yellow+Red+White.I capture it using tat only. since component cable option is not available in digital TV. so what u thought...capture using component cable??

yes...
A RCA or Composite both are same Yellow+Red+White.
I capture it using tat only. since component cable option is not available in digital TV.
so what u thought...capture using component cable??

nope hahahaha.:happy::happy:

hello barani,can you post your setup ?i am in same boat,i want to record few stuff but i am confused about the setup.which video card which tv tuner card.pls let me know.regards,Dr.Pratik.

@neodoci have already replied for the setup...chk page 1.ok... wat's your prob...do u bought tv card or yet to buy...if bought reply the model...

yet to buy,regarding hd space,how much does 1 hour recording takes?at best quality.how do i connect cpu to my current crt tv 29inch onida ky thunder.i do plan to use led tv in near future.i am looking for LG LED tv'show do i connect both?

ok...1 hour recording size depends on format & config u usempeg2 - more than 1.2 gbif u want to connect tv to your pc does ur TV has S-Video? chk it ... most 29' has S-VIDEO...RCA input? - this will avail by default...Component?HDMI? - available for lcd ... chk it with urs..Get a Graphic card available with RCA [Yellow,Red,White] out. which is bit costly... for LCD or plasma or led DVI port is OK or VGA port itself enough to connect with PC.Graphic card with HDMI is good...

hi barani,ultimately today i got hold of this avermedia card.so on weekend i will setup this thing.can you tell me how do i connect all things.thanking you mate.

hi barani,
ultimately today i got hold of this avermedia card.
so on weekend i will setup this thing.
can you tell me how do i connect all things.

thanking you mate.

guys,
i installed the tv tuner in my windows 7 RC pc and it was working as intended.i was able to record stuff in both aver tv and windows media center in windows 7.this was on cable network.in between i started getting windows playready error in windows media center.

i then connected my pc to airtel DTH.i was able to record stuff over rf channel.
now the problem,after i restarted entire thing.
i started getting error that this content is for viewing only and recording is prohibited.

i got irritated .i installed windows 7 RTM and under RTM it got stuck in playready thing only.i manually downloaded the latest playready from microsoft but still no luck in recording.
in windows media center i dont get any tv signal and in avermedia i get the tv signal but no recording.

windows media center keeps moaning about FRM and playready.

what should i do?

i guess either i got some fu**ed up firmware update for airtel dth and it screwed up the party.

what is the way out.

help me out all.

thanking in advance.

guys,
i installed the tv tuner in my windows 7 RC pc and it was working as intended.i was able to record stuff in both aver tv and windows media center in windows 7.this was on cable network.in between i started getting windows playready error in windows media center.

i then connected my pc to airtel DTH.i was able to record stuff over rf channel.
now the problem,after i restarted entire thing.
i started getting error that this content is for viewing only and recording is prohibited.

i got irritated .i installed windows 7 RTM and under RTM it got stuck in playready thing only.i manually downloaded the latest playready from microsoft but still no luck in recording.
in windows media center i dont get any tv signal and in avermedia i get the tv signal but no recording.

windows media center keeps moaning about FRM and playready.

what should i do?

i guess either i got some fu**ed up firmware update for airtel dth and it screwed up the party.

what is the way out.

help me out all.

thanking in advance.

Check the Avermedia Manual. It says to encode MPEG-4 format, Download Divx codec from divx.com or Xvid codec from xvid.org. It should help.

all this looks so complicated..why don't you get Tata Sky plus? it allows 90 hours of recording...are tv tuner cards/ av capture devices as good as tata sky plus?

Back