Reliance Broadband 1250 Thunder Plan in Gurgaon (4mbps unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 33,231
it has been down 2-3 times. but all of them were minor downtimes which fixed before the morning arrived. as in they either do some maintenance work at the gateway or just take it down for the lulz. there has been no downtime which lasted for a long enough time for their service engineer to land at my place.

I truly feel sad for admin. Guess airtel users are lucky to have 99.9% uptime.

I've been trying to call reliance wired cust care number 180030007777 to get new connection since y'day afternoon, and still all their cust care executives are busy on other calls. They are losing a customer here. Is there any other contact numbers?

:D Go to the nearest Reliance Web World or whatever and find the number of the local agent. That's what I had to do.

chromaniac said:
it has been down 2-3 times. but all of them were minor downtimes which fixed before the morning arrived.
Big things have small beginnings..

Well I am going to dump Reliance if it goes down for more than a few hours enough times. It would take a day or two to change my BSNL Plan back to BSNL routing is so bad that the few hours I spent on it last night were quite painful to be honest.

Reliability is a serious issue with all the ISPs everywhere in india. Things work really good for sometime and next day shit goes down. About time when dual wan router can get a boost in sales in India atleast.

The problems are stupid on Reliance in my area. Landline works so the folks responsible for the local gateway are careless. But since construction work has started at my place and my connection wires are on the same side of the house where most of the workers would be smashing my head... I guess interesting months are ahead for me. I am surprised that I never bothered to keep two connections in the past. And I now have two connections when things are not going so great :D

ok. i am still planning on switching to the 1099 plan from 1249 plan. the online chat conversation i had with the reliance person was quite confusing. i wanted to know from the users on 1099 plan... does the landline work for you? i mean i was told that i would have to get my landline disconnected. without a landline, how is the freaking net supposed to work?

Back