Reliance Broadband 1250 Thunder Plan in Gurgaon (4mbps unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 33,228
The local guys in my area are quite nice. The customer care was almost hostile when I pushed to know about the block on aljazeera.com website. Lala company hai. Use it for as long as it works.

I have not yet disconnected so not sure how easy or hard that is. But I have seen Airtel doing the same so I would take extra care to get the connection properly disconnected when I do decide to get it disconnected.

Oh Okay. I spoke to reliance guys last year, they didn't have wired broadband in Vasant Kunj then. I'm tired of paying 2100 a month for 2 mbps (MTNL). Do you have any recommendations? Tikona seems to be the only option as MTNL Fiber isn't here yet.

I suggest checking again and giving Reliance a try. It is cheap enough for what it offers so you can take a risk while keeping MTNL as a backup connection. If it works, great. If not, move on to another service provider.

6EyiwLi.png

they are quite annoying really. but not as annoying as the fucking agent who called me to confirm the plan change. she continued to blabber about why i was getting the landline disconnected. i mean seriously? is it so hard for them to grasp that people no longer use landline phones?

Standard Chartered peeps called me up about a survey because I got my savings account shut down. Annoying.

Back