Reliance Broadband 1250 Thunder Plan in Gurgaon (4mbps unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 33,231
To migrate from a combo to postpaid/prepaid you need to disconnect your landline first.

I'm using internet without landline connection and idk why they want you to disconnect your landline first.

I did not get you...

First terminate your landline connection.

Ask the CC to migrate your plan to Thunder 1099.

Internet works without a landline connection.

I suppose you don't want a landline right?

i don't mind having a landline but paying 150 rupees for 100 free calls? i think it takes me 3 months to make 100 calls.

so how do i properly apply for a plan change?

I emailed them to terminate my landline. Once the request was accepted I emailed them to migrate my plan to thunder 1099.

You can ask them to do that in the live chat.

lol. i hope they do not terminate my broadband connection :o

Seriously... How do I add my service to myservices.relianceada.com? It asks for four different figures and I am pretty sure I am entering all of them properly. It still would not add my telephone connection to my account.

yashleo21 said:
I emailed them to terminate my landline. Once the request was accepted I emailed them to migrate my plan to thunder 1099.

You can ask them to do that in the live chat.
Did not get any response to my mail. Would try Live Chat tomorrow.

Hi
I'm new here. I've heard bad things about Reliance, that their behavior towards customers is rather hostile and they go to the extent of sending legal notice for non-payment of bills despite having requested a disconnection.
Is this generally true about Reliance, the ISP?

Back