Reliance Broadband 1250 Thunder Plan in Gurgaon (4mbps unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 33,210
Reliance does not give a shit for PGPortal sadly.

Welp.. It should've been fixed by now. Local tech finally picked up the phone today and he said the issue was temporary. Wont happen again

Stupid me. Should have woken up at around 5 to check the connection and called the local douchebag. Now would have to wait till 9am.

Apart from the AJ issue, pgportal has worked well for me in getting decent rcom 3G signals (2G signals are still poor, but what gives) at home!

Reliance has been up for hardly 8 hours in the last three days. Looks like I would need to switch to BSNL as my primary connection and use Reliance for backup. :finger:

The downtime problem appears to be fixed. Internet has worked well over the last 2 days. But right now it is crawling like hell. :\

The downtime problem appears to be fixed. Internet has worked well over the last 2 days. But right now it is crawling like hell. :\

Greetings,

I have been over hearing your conversation, and couldn't resist, because i'm haing the same F***ing problem..

At first the whole internet was down for days, (reliance thunder 1199)..

Then by sept 4th or so , i was getting it but at only 0.8 mbps.. A constant 0.8 mbps speed...

When i call the customer care they would give me some stupid complaint number and ask me to wait for 24hours.. Then i would call them the next day referring my complaint number and they would apologize for the problem and again ask me to wait..

So basically since Aug 30 i have been exchanging numbers with the customer care team every day..

And a funny thing happened recently they said that they cannot provide me anymore complaint numbers as i have registered many :rock:

I got a call from mumbai team ( +91 22... something) they said that they're having problems with something....Cisco server down... something, i didn]t understand... It may take days they said..:cry:
I complained that my bill is 1199 and you're providing me the speeds of 1 mbps , and they said that they would bill me accordingly,

Is there any workaround,

And chromaniac are you getting the same problem,

Should i change my ISP

(FRANKLY I HAD ENOUGH OF RELIANCE - but no other ISP comes close to their unlimited plans - My average usage is ~100GB per month)

Back