Reliance Broadband 1250 Thunder Plan in Gurgaon (4mbps unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 33,222
Guy says would taken a few days to fix :-/

Completely down since evening. Local guys unhelpful. Took me 20 minutes to register a complaint with their helpline. Good thing the ethernet switcher arrived this week. Came very handy today. I wonder how many GBs are left on my BSNL plan... Doctor Who tonight man.

Connection is stable. But quality is crappy. Speedtest barely manages to touch 3.5mbps. Starts and stays at around 2.8mbps for most of the test. I hope this is temporary because this is adding too much lag to loading time of even YouTube videos.

Looks like the fucking honeymoon period is over. It goes down multiple times a day. VPN connection is not at all stable making it unusable for downloading over torrents.

Lucky bastards! That 4mbps plan is awesome! i'm wondering how you guys manage with downtime though ?

So it's down again. I am guessing the power backup at their local gateway is fucked up so it goes down whenever there is a power cut there. Would need to find the local fuckers and ask them if this can be resolved peacefully.

Back