Reliance Broadband 1250 Thunder Plan in Gurgaon (4mbps unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 33,208
Latest downtime right now. I call every day. Every day I am told that they have my complaint registered with them since 26th last month and there has been no update. Every day I am told that the complaint is being escalated. Nothing really has happened till now.

Oh well.. I had a downtime yesterday too. Was fixed by today morning. This was a second downtime in this week and happened at just about the same time of the day. I have no idea what they're upto

yup. it was down yesterday at the same time. i went to sleep. woke up 2 hours later. it was still down. looks like i should get my bsnl package changed from 8GB to 20GB at least.

So I just woke up and it is still down for me. Not sure if it went up since noon or not. Would be annoying to be on BSNL through the night without doing any major downloads.

Today looks like a different issue. It usually do not go down for so long. Maybe the local guys cut my connection because of my repeated complaints with the call center? :|

BSNL is working but I am on 8GB plan and I assume I eat up more than a gig through regular browsing in a couple of hours. So would probably try to get it changed back to 30GB plan if my back allows me to do so tomorrow.

I mailed the Reliance email ids including that public id for Anil Ambani. Did get a call from Mumbai in the afternoon. Was told that they would escalate my issue and blah blah. Personally I have lost hope.

As for the call center. It does sort of works. Have to wait some days for 15 minutes. They do have my complaint in their records which is unresolved. Good thing that the number is toll free.

Back