Reliance Broadband Thunder 699 2mbps unlimited Plan in Chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter raj2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 25,873
Max. speed achieved in 1 hr with 2 Mbps speed is 861 MB

Apple itunes trailers are very high quality. i used to watch trailers there back in early 2000s when i had a 2mbps connection available in office. even then i had to wait for the video to load completely to watch it smoothly.

Apple itunes trailers are very high quality. i used to watch trailers there back in early 2000s when i had a 2mbps connection available in office. even then i had to wait for the video to load completely to watch it smoothly.
Hmmm..that y most of the times i search @ youtube after looking at the title from their site.:worthy:

Enjoy man...But you do know that you are gonna get tired or bored of 2MBPS and soon gonna shift to 4Mbps ;)

Enjoy man...But you do know that you are gonna get tired or bored of 2MBPS and soon gonna shift to 4Mbps ;)
Tired..NO...excitement gone..YES..lol. Anyhow my usual activities like checking mail,FB,reading Newspapers,visiting Forums...etc., NET browsing/usage time is reduced by 50% coz of the speed.

BB plans >1000 is a strict NO for me. With this speed i wont complain for the next 2-3 yrs...maybe more.

Hi!!!Can you tell me if there are any issues related to multi computer/tv/laptop connection through wifi?I have D-Link 2750U, will it work for my reliance broadband? The sales executive who came to pick my docs said it will work fine.I should have my 4Mbps by tomorrow.

Back