Reliance Broadband Thunder 699 2mbps unlimited Plan in Chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter raj2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 25,873
cool dude :D its almost a 3Mbps plan :)
Nope...my speed never crosses 2 Mbps. It remains stable at full speed. See(screenshot) the DU Meter in the taskbar.

Congo Raj 2007 aka Max Pain, so you finally got 2Mbps now Enjoy.:D

i have also applied for the same plan im hoping to see the same results though it is said results vary from city to city

BAD NEWS
I just called a local technician regarding Metro Ethernet feasibility. He told that they gonna shutdown their business soon in my area due to rental issue with a building owner where they keep their DB box. They couldn't find an alternate rental place and an added reason is there are only 20 users in my locality.

BAD NEWS
I just called a local technician regarding Metro Ethernet feasibility. He told that they gonna shutdown their business soon in my area due to rental issue with a building owner where they keep their DB box. They couldn't find an alternate rental place and an added reason is there are only 20 users in my locality.
you cant do any thing ?

you cant do any thing ?
Nope...read somewhere but not sure this forum or some other. Reliance withdrew connections in an area citing less users.

Nope...read somewhere but not sure this forum or some other. Reliance withdrew connections in an area citing less users.

u can ask your neighbors and friends near u for connection ....this way they might stay or arrange location in ur building for DP box ....

u can ask your neighbors and friends near u for connection ....this way they might stay or arrange location in ur building for DP box ....
That's not gonna happen as most of them stick to BSNL..whatever the speed is.
I think i've to look for an alternate BB now itself.
1)Airtel - Not again...not sure
2)BSNL - Shitty plans
3)Tikona - Last option - One of my friend lives just 2 streets away from me. He is very much satisfied with it for the last few years. The reason might me the tower is fixed on his building. I can see the mini tower from my building. Me too took a demo(before 2 years-Reliance BB won that time) from Tikona which was quite satisfying.
4) Reliance 4G - Can't see a light at the end of the tunnel. Even if its launched price comes down only after a few years.

BAD NEWS

thats a real bad news , i think u ate ur dessert first in the served meal !!

ULD connection and then permanent disconnection!!

Back