Reliance Broadband Thunder 699 2mbps unlimited Plan in Chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter raj2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 25,873
In this site? Are u sure?
iTunes Movie Trailers
Try & watch Iron man 3 trailer in 720p & reply back.

why u use itune if u can watch on youtube @1080P and i cant check on above link because i dont have quick time player and i dont want to install that

why u use itune if u can watch on youtube @1080P and i cant check on above link because i dont have quick time player and i dont want to install that
ha ha...call me crazy. Im used to watch trailers there for years now. In Apple trailers u just go and watch the trailers as it is an exclusive place for movie trailers. Whereas in youtube u need to subscribe or search for the trailers.

just subscribe to one of the many trailer channels and get them delivered to your inbox. that's what i do which i post here on the forum :P

BAD NEWS
I just called a local technician regarding Metro Ethernet feasibility. He told that they gonna shutdown their business soon in my area due to rental issue with a building owner where they keep their DB box. They couldn't find an alternate rental place and an added reason is there are only 20 users in my locality.
News confirmed by a local technician. They may disconnect/shutdown at anytime. He told me not to pay this month bill as it is comes under advanced rental plan.
This might be my last post with Reliance. Have shot a mail to Reliance regarding this issue. Last ray of hope.

The local technician told me not to pay the advance rental amount this month as termination orders has been received from Head office to disconnect BB in my locality. Bye bye RELIANCE:cursing::thumbdown:

The technician told me that the equipment would be removed anytime today.So..END OF STORY:grin:

The technician told me that the equipment would be removed anytime today.So..END OF STORY:grin:
What next? which broadband are you going to opt

What next? which broadband are you going to opt
Tikona..i suppose. A very satisfied friend nearby with it. 2nd option is BSNL

Tikona..i suppose. A very satisfied friend nearby with it. 2nd option is BSNL
Go for tikona ..BSNL Sucks :\

Back