Reliance Jio Airfiber Installation Experience

• Thread starter Thread starter Faruk
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 26,982
Just got it installed - seems to be working okay for now - at least on day 1 lol it's the 100 mbps 899 plan.

I think I read somewhere here that this is not possible - but can I disable the WiFi radio on the provided router, either via web interface or MyJio app? I have the JIDU6101 model...

OK, it seems not possible in router web UI nor the MyJio app BUT BUT BUT in the Jio website if you login to your account and go to the WiFi section of device settings there it has an option to set SSID name and also disable the 2.4 and 5 ghz radios and it shows a message "it will take some time" so I made the change and waiting to see if it actually works and how long it might take :-)

No doesn't look like it's has worked so far. WiFi is still running.

Installation experience in Jaipur - terrible.
One week after payment, no installation done and they keep postponing the date.

This is the worst internet connection i have ever seen, They have taken advance payment of 6 months, now internet is not working, its slow, frequent disconnect, and no one is there to help, I am facing internet issue since starting from last 2 months, I am calling customer care, they will lodge a ticket, that get resolved next day without any engineer visit or fix. I keep on chasing them for resolution, They are not ready to provide refund for remaining days or change it cable connection or fix the issue. This is ridiculous of Jio.

Back