Reliance Jio Fiber STB picture quality issue.

you were confused and your posts were confusing others as well that is why i posted that clarification.

when it is stated that V1 and V2 are the same does it not follow that both of them can install sideloaded apps so yes side loaded apps can be installed in both
it seems he can only gather one info at a time..... hence specific replies are expected by him

EDIT: no V1 doesnt have s/pdif port.... i dont have a box with optical port...... so its not the same...

Does yours specifically state that its V1 or doesn't mention anything regarding the version?

@cyberwiz no mentioning of versions on my box. since they technically have to show some difference to obtain BIS they wouldve added V2 on the label and added a s/pdif port since they already have license to dolby.

you were confused and your posts were confusing others as well that is why i posted that clarification.

when it is stated that V1 and V2 are the same does it not follow that both of them can install sideloaded apps so yes side loaded apps can be installed in both

I never mentioned v1 is different from JHS D200. It was @bigman91 who was thinking v1 is something else. Please read threads properly you will know.

Moreover, all this discussion of confusion is happening long before I asked question. I am just a target of confusion and when I found the discrepancy, I cleared that out with that thread.

@gomfi - Yes this is correct. I wasn't aware of the three models and hence my statement misguided you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Now the bigger debate is why there are so many different versions of this STB model ?

@cyberwiz no mentioning of versions on my box. since they technically have to show some difference to obtain BIS they wouldve added V2 on the label and added a s/pdif port since they already have license to dolby.

well mine does not mention any version just JHS D200 and it has all the ports that dssachin posted with V2 including the spdif. So basically mine is a V1 manufactured in China with spdif port.

@gomfi - Not blaming you but I guess your questions sort of added more to the confusion but also clarified the existence of more models.

@bigman91 Not true. When I asked you last night. you were simply saying Hybrid.

Then you yourself said v1 and v2 and then you said your is not v1 and different from v1.

I am out of this discussion because in truth you started the confusion.

Because, I am into this industry for so long. I have used so many modems of Airtel as well.

It is not necessary first v1 will be mentioned.

It was you who thought v1 is different from non-mentioned.

Read your thread yourself.

You have changed your statement 2-3 times.

@cyberwiz just as i thought i was right.. theres another version??????? maybe i should check my version and specs to be sure... damn jio is overwhelmed with problems right now....

I7ryQEW.jpg

@bigman91 Not true. When I asked you last night. you were simply saying Hybrid.

Then you yourself said v1 and v2 and then you said your is not v1 and different from v1.

I am out of this discussion because in truth you started the confusion.

Because, I am into this industry for so long. I have used so many modems of Airtel as well.

It is not necessary first v1 will be mentioned.

It was you who thought v1 is different from non-mentioned.

Read your thread yourself.

You have changed your statement 2-3 times.
1. Yes the box of the STB clearly mentions Jio Hybrid STB because it has tuner option. I also asked you to read the first page of my post, prolly the second or third time I'm saying this. There are also other STB/s that don't have this option from what others said. I was under the assumption that mine was v1 but I now realize there is a separate v1 model. That is where you got confused and I once again apologize for that.
2. Confusion here is among the models and versions. I have not misinformed or spread wrong information about the rest of the info I gave you and I am not blaming you.
3. You are being a little impatient and asking too many questions that is adding more to the confusion. Like I said if you had read the comments from the posts you would have some understanding but your pulling the trigger even before understanding what's happening. Even after knowing all of this I don't know how it will affect the STB that you are going to receive.
4. I don't know what this industry you speak off and how using Airtel modem is related to Jio STB ? Are we talking about Jio router or STB now ? Are we on the same page ? Please be more straight forward with your questions. This confuses me 🤔

Last edited:
@bigman91 the dude is still not convinced... you have to tell him slow and steady... too many questions and answers on same post will confuse him.... ;D. i guess most ppl here just wants to be right rather than listen to someone else.

@gomfi we accept our mistakes so
Yy2Fl3u.jpg

Back