Reliance Jio Fiber STB picture quality issue.

Let me some up so that this end now.

I asked the difference between v1 and V2 (of JHS D200) to @bigman91

@Nitin @bigman91 Can you confirm me two things:

1. What is the difference between JHSD200 v1 and JHSD200 v2?

2. Both the model number mentioned above are capable of sideloading apps?

To which, @bigman91 replied this:

Diff between those models from the info I have is the lack of tuner connection in v2 model, latest android version is 7, sideloading of apps isn't possible. V1 model doesn't have these issues AFAIK. There are also other models like the one @Nitin has which I'm not aware of.

But, as per the photos of @drsachin, he has Coaxial Port in his JHS D200 v2.

I then confirmed with you (@ponnitheunreal) Which model has Android 9.

@ponnitheunreal Which models have Android 9?

To which you replied:

@gomfi JHS D200 and JHS D200 V2

Clearly, I am not confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
okay good..... so confusion is clear... check my previous post for the correct info.

Which Previous Post? I don't see any edited post.

5TQX5h6.webp

@gomfi - Wait there's a lot of confusion. Let me start with the model I have. The model is JHS D200 (no v1 or v2 mentioned on box), it can sideload apps and running on Android 9. @ponnitheunreal also has same model but let him confirm later in the night. @drsachin - based on pics he uploaded is running on Android 9 but model is JHS D200 v2 and now there is also another v1 model (correct me if I'm mistaken) which I wasn't aware of. Let's sit on the info we have for now.

I asked the difference between v1 and V2 (of JHS D200)

Please see my previous posts, there is no difference between JHS D200 v1 and JHS D200 V2.

I have V1 and compared with picks of V2 posted by drsachin, both the models are identical manufactured by the same company. Only difference being V1 is manufactured in China and V2 in India by the same company.

Please see my previous posts, there is no difference between JHS D200 v1 and JHS D200 V2.

I have V1 and compared with picks of V2 posted by drsachin, both the models are identical manufactured by the same company. Only difference being V1 is manufactured in China and V2 in India by the same company.

My question is if V2 can sideload apps?

That is the context. Please specific answers only.

Hello, Please if you could answer them specifically?

1. What is the Android Version your STB Box has installed?

2. Are you able to sideload the apps into your STB?

Thanks.

dude.... we are going in circles.... let me stop you and say it slowly....
JHS D200 v1 and V2 are same with software and runs on android 9...
the only physical difference is s/pdif port....
the other stb without tuner runs on android 7 and cannot sideload apps.... so any jio stb no matter which version it is called running android 9 can sideload apps and is a little bug free compared to other model without tuner.

the other stb without tuner runs on android 7 and cannot sideload apps.... so any jio stb no matter which version it is called running android 9 can sideload apps and is a little bug free compared to other model without tuner.
@gomfi - Yes this is correct. I wasn't aware of the three models and hence my statement misguided you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Now the bigger debate is why there are so many different versions of this STB model ?

My question is if V2 can sideload apps?

That is the context. Please specific answers only

you were confused and your posts were confusing others as well that is why i posted that clarification.

when it is stated that V1 and V2 are the same does it not follow that both of them can install sideloaded apps so yes side loaded apps can be installed in both

Back