Reliance Jio freedom from daily data limit plans (June 2021)

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 2,198
It is unlimited. You can use @64kbps after the exhaustion of your quota of high speed data till your pack's validity date.

Whether it's usable or not is for you to decide, but it is technically unlimited.

64kbps on finishing daily limit is fine. getting stuck on it for the rest of the duration of your plan? not so much.

i do hope people who rely on mobile data as their primary source of internet do not end up recharging with these plans.

It's a well thought out system. Only the Jio app works fast enough to help you recharge, in case the slow speed frustrates people. All other domains are throttled. I see myself preferring to use these plans with the option of unlimited data topups which are really cheap. It's almost like having the benefits of postpaid now.

Their spectrum holding does not allow that I guess. And Airtel does not have all Fiberised towers which is again a problem. They run a Wireless backhaul
And again Data prices are already among the cheapest in India. Basically Wireless Telecom is a costly affair

First they tricked with IUC.... did they revert back?

Now slowly they will push everyone in to these unlimited plan and discontinue 149/ 199 plan raising arpu to 247.... which I guess was 0 than 98 than 109 than 149....

hopefully airtel also launches these. i end up getting the yearly plan with ~20GB of data because i have access to wifi most of the times. having access to bulk data would indeed be useful in case of emergencies.
Same but I endup getting airtel 6GB data packs couple of times.
But since the price of early packs went above I haven't gone back since airtel gives 6GB extra data coupons for 84 day plans.

For a guy like me who consumes 10GB/month and may be +5/10 extra unexpected usage per month.

90 day plan is just worth the money and I like the fact that proper 30 day plans have been bought back with Bulk data :)

Back