Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
149 is the least monthly tariff plan of JIO presently by which you could avail 300MB data and UL calls.
Actually, In JIO data is everything means when you purchase data, you will be getting calling free. @meetdilip

Though Jio didn't work for me, It has done a great job in bringing other players to their customer knees by cutting their expensive plan rates.

I am waiting for Airtel's next move to counter Jio Prime offer to retain its user base. We have a leverage here :cool:

i do not see airtel dropping pricing of their plans in response to jio. their broadband strategy seems apt for their mobile plans. keep the official plans high. people who call to disconnect would be offered great plans to retain them. as a result people who do not complain would continue to pay high tariffs as tons of people do with their broadband plans. and people who are actively looking for better deals would probably keep on doing what they already do, hop on to a new operator as soon as a better option is available.

especially considering ambani has publicly said that he would match the best plans from rivals and offer 20% data extra. why even bother lowering public plans! just keep on offering retention plans as the calls come in.

If it wasn't for Jio I would be still paying 265 for 1 GB alone and separate voice tariff but now as the result of Jio i have been getting great deals like 299 UL Voice + 4GB 4G, I am using this the 3rd consecutive month thought it is not a standard plan. Now Airtel started give daily 500mb 4G with UL voice for 349 for 28 days validity, Atleast they wouldn't withdraw this plan any time now.

i am still paying 250 bucks for my data. i used to get 1GB. now i get 1.5GB. little else has changed lol.

Which network you are on?

Reality is all we want is unlimited but once we get it, We wouldn't use much.

I am having Airtel fixed line with UL calls and Airtel prepaid with UL calls but maximum outgoing call i would make is 10 to 12 a day but it may differ among users, but in my case this is what happening.

For me too, I am checking every alternate week on Vodafone/Idea website for their data plans since JIO was launched. And neither of them have any changes. May be they have some hidden plans or corporate plan which they don't reveal to customer on website, as my friend who has Idea Corporate Plan got increased data from 512 MB to 1 GB last month.
Why Vodafone/Idea don't update their plans on website, if they have new plans in offering?

I am on Airtel prepaid. But since I am stuck on a single sim phone with no volte support, I cannot switch to Jio.

Back