Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
first of all using JIO isn't compulsory. you can still pay for 250 for 1gb of data on airtel or voda and then for calls and sms and roaming. so good luck.

you can open any jio app on other networks,but you have to be logged into the service which can only be done

while you are on jio network.

just tried it. Works on BSNL even the live feed but it gives error after few minutes.

first of all using JIO isn't compulsory. you can still pay for 250 for 1gb of data on airtel or voda and then for calls and sms and roaming. so good luck.
Definitely..... who gave you that idea????

So explaining you..... what you could not comprehend......

It is our Crony capitalist govt. which is killing the industry and competition as well.....

So it will be people like you crying foul... when all other operators will be wiped out and these people will be charging what ever they wish........

i do not see airtel dropping pricing of their plans in response to jio. their broadband strategy seems apt for their mobile plans. keep the official plans high. people who call to disconnect would be offered great plans to retain them. as a result people who do not complain would continue to pay high tariffs as tons of people do with their broadband plans. and people who are actively looking for better deals would probably keep on doing what they already do, hop on to a new operator as soon as a better option is available.

For me too, I am checking every alternate week on Vodafone/Idea website for their data plans since JIO was launched. And neither of them have any changes. May be they have some hidden plans or corporate plan which they don't reveal to customer on website, as my friend who has Idea Corporate Plan got increased data from 512 MB to 1 GB last month.
Why Vodafone/Idea don't update their plans on website, if they have new plans in offering?

tried port out trick with vodafone
received call and they said for 399+ taxes i will receive unlimited calls and 2 GB data for 3 months then 1 GB
is it good ? if not any other network you can recommend
i am currently paying 199(600 minutes) + 100 for 300mb + taxes

It is our Crony capitalist govt. which is killing the industry and competition as well.....

So it will be people like you crying foul... when all other operators will be wiped out and these people will be charging what ever they wish........
Trying to became a monopoly in a country with the 1.2+ billion population is a very bad strategy and it never worked here in any businesses in the past.

They are don't have to become a monopoly. They just need to kill the competition from smaller players and then for a cartel with the remaining one or two giants. Do you really think Jio would have competitive pricing when Airtel and perhaps Vodafone would remain the only two other players?

crony capitalism? how? since when providing free data to each and everyone became crony capitalism. if not for jio you would have been still using the same slow 90s technology(2G). It'd help the whole generation to leapfrog from 2g to 4g.
& here is the definition of crony capitalism
an economic system characterised by close, mutually advantageous relationships between business leaders and government officials.

Back