Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
crony capitalism? how? since when providing free data to each and everyone became crony capitalism. if not for jio you would have been still using the same slow 90s technology(2G). It'd help the whole generation to leapfrog from 2g to 4g.
& here is the definition of crony capitalism
an economic system characterised by close, mutually advantageous relationships between business leaders and government officials.
Now you are acting naïve..... Well you can remain in delusion as long as it suits you....

When I say Crony capitalism.... it means the support of present BJP govt. towards Reliance....

Do you even know that Reliance is at its eight years high......

And as for delusion that me using 2G data speeds..... you need to open your mind..... not every one goes gaga for mobile data....

I have been using computer networks even before the advent of internet in India..... BBS...

and the best thing to happen in current times to at least the people of Delhi has been Excitel..... absolute VFM...

And just put your mind to some simple things.......

How much Reliance has invested in Jio network?

Reliance is not known for working for charity....

Reliance is a business house and profit is their first priority....

If there is no profit in any deal... they just shelve it..... (Delhi Metro Express line)

And moving to their network.....

It is absolutely shit.....

Call drops, slow speed, poor connectivity.....

So why.... Jio?

just because they have given for free for few months.....

I have made innumerable complaints regarding network & their Jio4GVoice software..... they closed all complaints without any resolution..... so they are as good as MTNL....

And as for your confidence in reverting back to BSNL....... I can just laugh......

Go ahead enjoy Jio.....

.. so they are as good as MTNL...

MTNL Mumbai never closed my complaint without resolution. Atleast my exchange here.

What I can tell from my MTNL Dolphin experience....

You can make your a/c on below listed link... if you already do not know about it.....

An error has occurred.

Here you can see the complete hierarchy, how your complaint is handled..... and most of the times closed without any resolution....

India actually needs a telecom revolution and Reliance bring this revolution. Hats off to Reliance and TRAI, I hope in future they also give various benefit to Indian people. And who are advocating old plans of other players are actually supporting old habit of just mail check. It is old player's fault who give tiny internet with big price and most poor and village people hesitate to subscribe it because there is nothing to do with old plans except mail check. I hope situation will change and everyone subscribe internet and eventually every operator will get more profit.

You mean to say we will be left with no other choice than BSNL if not Jio
it's most extreme and hypothetical situation. moreover, if you've a problem with jio as well as BSNL, you can always hike on to Himalaya and live their permanently. cheers!

Last edited:
+

+1 My thoughts are the same. Since mid of last year, we in Punjab had 10 players (Airtel, Aircel, Jio, Vodafone, idea, Videocon, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Connect, Bsnl). In the current scene, Idea merges into Vodafone, Aircel merges into Reliance and further reliance has leased all the mobile business to Jio, Videocon, Tata & Connect have issued public notices that they'll be discontinuing the services by June and people can port out to their respective choice operators. Bsnl is just good for the remote villages and will continue with their so-called technology innovation (in papers and advertisements) for the years to come. Who knows if going by the present rate Voda and Airtel might just enter into a liaison to give stiff competition to jio or these 3 players just sit and decide on the common tariff plans to minimize losses.
airtel + voda & IDEA can never merge. a merger doesn't happen like you think that two company thought one day lets merge and make a new company. before an operational merger, you've to take permission from the competition commission of India and in AVI case their threshold limit is way beyond that limit.

Now you are acting naïve..... Well you can remain in delusion as long as it suits you....

When I say Crony capitalism.... it means the support of present BJP govt. towards Reliance....

And as for delusion that me using 2G data speeds..... you need to open your mind..... not every one goes gaga for mobile data....

I have been using computer networks even before the advent of internet in India..... BBS...

and the best thing to happen in current times to at least the people of Delhi has been Excitel..... absolute VFM...

If there is no profit in any deal... they just shelve it..... (Delhi Metro Express line)

So why.... Jio?

I have made innumerable complaints regarding network & their Jio4GVoice software..... they closed all complaints without any resolution..... so they are as good as MTNL....

And as for your confidence in reverting back to BSNL....... I can just laugh......

Go ahead enjoy Jio.....
first of all for your knowlwde

So why.... Jio?

Go ahead enjoy Jio.....

1. JIO bought spectrum from the auction and under UPA era, not NDA.
2. remember that time when telco used to charge around 6 rupees per minute(I'm sure you must since you're using computer since colonianl era) that time reliance under Mukesh Ambani sold phone at super cheap price and at super cheap call rate i.e free calls from RIM to RIM on 440 plan and that my dear unleashed the true potential of telecom in India.
3. because of JIO whole generation leapfrogged from 2G to 4G and I don't think anyone in the world had given free data/calls/SMS for 6 fucking months.
4. last, don't think cartelization wasn't happening before the advent of jio. since AVI already control 75% of market & whenever airtel used to increase its tarrif, voda and idea follows.

Back