Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

@ganesh177 Check twitter...definitely few numbers have stopped calls and internet...
May be they are in process of updating plans for all..
Update for 100 million users ...not an easy task even if you have billions of $

I have called jio customer care and they told me that my plan will change automatically no need to worry.

Has anyone updated MyJio App today? I have updated MyJio app today and now the logout button is gone from the app. Previously I used to be able to check the latest data left for the day by logging out of the app and logging in again to refresh the data limit left. But now the logout button is gone and there seems to be no way to refresh the data left manually. Has anyone found any way to check the data left for the day from the MyJio App?

Mine logout button has also disappeared. Close my JIO app and clear it from the recent used apps and reopen the app, in this way it would refresh itself.

It would be better to use earlier version of JIO app then change the app version number using Apk Editor. Most of the new updates in JIO apps aren't very good, especially that JIOTV.

Still working on "unrecharged" SIM.

All 3 SIMs still showing HNY plan and now validity is till 18th April.

It shows HNY with 15th April in JIO app.. But if u login to JIO website it will show 18 April

I wonder why the APP and WEB both use different source for showing plan validity.

The free services hasn't stopped yet but I'm getting decent speeds now.

UtEDJq.png

Back