Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

Still getting the glorious 512 Kbps speeds. I had to use my Airtel for booking an uber.

My app has been updated and is showing this even though today I got 3 gb data instead of 2 gb.
-- dead tinypic image removed --

@raman07 Nothing like that ? In my case if I swipe up in that circle where its showing the 1GB quota,a new quota of 2GB appears.
ykTvt9d.jpg
no such arrow in myjio app. I have done recharge with Paytm.

@amish

Check by login on jio.com. None of apps on iOS or Andriod are showing SuSu offer but website is showing it correctly.

lol @ susu offer

btw, my recharged and non recharged sims all are showing HNY offer with expired tag. But services are running fine.

Same on myjio and and website, no change.

In addtion, they have also not withdrawn DDD offer yet from recharge page. Isn't that supposed to be gone today ?

Very untidy work for a multi billion dollar company.

Speed is still not even upto 3g standards

@amish

Check by login on jio.com. None of apps on iOS or Andriod are showing SuSu offer but website is showing it correctly.

For me app or website... both places show HNY only.

App shows expired
Website shows valid till 17th April

But all services running.

i think they are continously working. some of my sims showing Susu offer as active whereas others are on HNY offer. Here is the screenshot of SUSU.

It is okay if updating plan takes some time coz services are working anyways.

What i am rather interested is to see at least single customer whose services have stopped due to no recharge done. Coz non recharged sim should have been deprived of services the very first minute of 12 am.
Is there any ?

Last edited:
@ganesh177 : All freeloaders are still enjoying free services , I know this because they are mocking me on whats app. I had asked them to recharge and told them that their sims would stop working from today. But guess what the joke is on me.

Back