Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

Yes i got 3 sim. 2 recharged with 303 and one not recharged at all.
And services are working on all 3 sims with HNY offer. though it says expired. It does not show new plan activated.
Services should not even work on the sim which is not recharged, but everything is working fine on it as well.

I had recharged with ₹999 in March. The app is showing me 1 GB of data along with 100 GB of Summer Surprise data. I guess it's just a glitch in the system. They'll probably get it fixed soon.

yeah for me too.
got hno 1gb and sso 2gb in 2 sims.
hno shows Valid Till 17 Apr 2017 01:46
sso Valid Till 15 Jul 2017 01:40
t.gif

On 14th apr i have activated 509+99=608rs JIO DHAN DHANA DHAN offer and i should get 2gb per day but still its show 1GB per day.

What a mess.
It should had been a automatic smooth transition at 12 am. Those who did not recharged should had stopped, while new plans activated for those who recharged.
Instead all seems on HNY yet.

And i was thinking that after free user washed away. speed of jio would improve a little bit :( But i am still getting 1-2mbps in my area.

I am getting services on non-recharged number too.

I wonder if I shudnt have recharged with Summer surprise for 2 other numbers.

If JIO is continuing to give FREE service to non-recharge number then they shud extend validity of PAID users by that many days.

I got 1 gb data at around 1.30 pm last night (not 2 gb as per my plan) then used it and got speeds around 5 to 20 mbps between 2 to 5 ,downloaded 15 gb , Now my plan has been updated but I have still not got 2 gb . I am confused . I will try night unlimited again tommorow.

Back