Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

Finally my outgoing calls stopped!

Data speed almost zero!!

So got about 7 and half days additional FREE.

Now to wait for SIM deactivation. So I can throw it away!! :D

Last edited:
You have to wait like 90 days for it.

Finally my outgoing calls stopped!

Data speed almost zero!!

So got about 7 and half days additional FREE.

Now to wait for SIM deactivation. So I can throw it away!! :D
Isnt there a limit on number of sim cards that can be availed on single adhaar card number? IIRC its 7.

You'd be better of calling them and asking them to deactivate the number yourself

I just have 2 numbers on that Aadhar card. One I recharged and other has degraded service! :D

I am waiting patiently just incase there is some new plan!

May be now picture will clear on how many are actual active users.

And if number is less than what JIO expects - it might come out with better offer to attract more people.

My account shows "Grace Plan" (not offer)

Which means "no outgoing calls OR SMS. Internet connects but cant access anything"

Plan shows 100 SMS but when I try to send SMS it shows - failed.

Jio seeks highest penalty against Airtel, Idea, Vodafone for 'violation' of rules
The Mukesh Ambani alleged that these offers are being presented to subscribers "surreptitiously" on a one-to-one basis and that the same offers are not available to the public. It also claimed that such customised MNP plans are in violation of the tariff order as the subscriber selection criteria is not disclosed by carriers.
With different people getting different dates for Summer offer, isn't JIO doing same as other operators?

I've been using JIO for my ipad only. I subscribed to prime membership for Rs. 99 but didn't recharge for Rs. 303, But, mobile data is still working.

Back