Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

@dextermorgan I am getting services are being degraded notifications from My JIO app regularly but there is a footnote Please ignore if you have already recharged So I think they are throwing common notifications/SMS to everyone.
yeah but my calls were not getting connected. was getting "call ended" as soon as I dailed any number including customer care 198

If its working indoors then it shud work outdoors as well.. shudnt it? What difference does indoor or outdoor make?
Outdoors, you latch on to shitty Band 40 and that makes internet and calls to stop working or you get amazing 200 kbps. But indoors, you latch on Band 5 and with LTE-A 2CA, we can get awesome 80 Mbps real 4G speeds.
With Jio, it's all upside down and messed up.

Outdoors, you latch on to shitty Band 40 and that makes internet and calls to stop working or you get amazing 200 kbps. But indoors, you latch on Band 5 and with LTE-A 2CA, we can get awesome 80 Mbps real 4G speeds.
With Jio, it's all upside down and messed up.
You're lucky enough to get those insane speeds unless you live in a village.

You're lucky enough to get those insane speeds unless you live in a village.
I stay at Dadar in Mumbai.
Inside my office I get 80-100 Mbps because of B5 connected by 2CA on LTE-A. But once I move out of my office, my Pixel connects to B40 and speeds go down to 200 Kbps and calls disconnect within 2-3 ringing bells.

After Summer surprise was activated on my number Hotstar premium is not working it asks to buy membership. Already tweeted to Jio handle didnt get any response

I stay at Dadar in Mumbai.
Inside my office I get 80-100 Mbps because of B5 connected by 2CA on LTE-A. But once I move out of my office, my Pixel connects to B40 and speeds go down to 200 Kbps and calls disconnect within 2-3 ringing bells.
Can you please explain how do you exactly get connected to LTE-A? My device also supports LTE-A but I never get connected to it and hence do not get such speeds or it's area specific?

Can you please explain how do you exactly get connected to LTE-A? My device also supports LTE-A but I never get connected to it and hence do not get such speeds or it's area specific?
Switching to LTE-A on Band 5 is automatic. We have little control over it.

Back