Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

Since you're living in a village I'd like to know what speeds are you getting over there?

It's a bit strange you're only getting 10 Mbps. People those live in villages on here have reported speeds above 70 Mbps.

My village is a bit advanced. Plenty of people have JIO connection so I guess network congestion would be there though not as compared to cities. Few person who claimed that speed were on JIO LINK I guess!!!

No speed indoors here as well. They don't reply to network complaint. Atleast for Delhi customers.

@ijsa file complaint after logging on JIO.com . Once I filed complaint as there was no coverage in my village and within 15 days a new tower was installed.
I did file complaints....... in fact many complaints....

The Jio number which I was using was on a Non-VoLTE handsdet and after an update to Jio4GVoice in December...... Jio4Voice would not connect to their network though data was working..... after many complaints and visiting their offices..... there was no resolution..... ultimately I had to manually edit the Jio4GVoice app to get it working.....

And they turned deaf ears to poor network complaint also..... the only callback was to know the reason, why I was porting out......

Anyway...... the way their network looks [Voice over LTE]............. i do not think any person in any serious business would turn to them....... it is too unreliable to make and receive calls.......

I am having trouble with Jio now , The speeds I am getting is different for different sites. I can view 1080 p video on youtube without any buffer but if I download something on steam my speed is only around 100 to 200 KB/s which is like only 1-2 Mbps speed.

Back