Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

I think JIO is best for internet suffering but not calling because this network is too low unreliable then better option to use another network like Vodafone, idea etc. all of these network operator is recharge online by many websites.
vodafone ,idea like operator also provided 1 GB data for one day offer or unlimited calling

Contacted CC 2-3 time and complained about my number not getting Summer surprise offer, One of those well-informed cc guy said that due to some error, some free users got SSO due to which paid users are yet no migrated or getting HNY only till now. The problem will be rectified in 2-3 days and all paid users will be getting Summer offer while the fate of free user is still unknown.

Mine shows Summer Surprise offer validity till 19 july 2017. One more using Jiotv we get Hotstar premium on our mobile. I tried using the Jio Login on desktop Hotstar but it didnt work. Anyway to get premium on desktop

Not possible better use any android emulator in PC.
Other not so legal way is to create new account every month and generate new visa card every month via online e-wallet services.

No one is reporting of non recharged sims getting closed.
Thats the matter of worry.
What advantage do the ones who recharged gets ?

It's just a matter of time.All the un recharged ones will get degraded.It's not like Jio is going to give free services for ever.

Back